VI.

August 11, 2014
Los Angeles, California
Robyn

Is she serious? "Yo, what da'fuck is this shit? Ya' can't answer my calls because ya' laid up with some nigga? Who is this nigga?! Ya' was jus in New York cryin' and shit about ya' ex to me and now ya' moved on? Ya' gotta be kidding me right now!" She just sat on the bed with straight face.

-

"So you have nothing to say fa' ya'self?" She shrugged and help that same expression on her face. I haven't done shit to her and she's acting like a bitch. "Why are you here Rihanna?" She looked at me with so much hatred. Straight venom laced in her words.. (AN: See what I did Hannah?) "I should be asking you why you up here damn near half naked with some random ass nigga," I shot back at her. She grabbed her phone and started typing and scrolling. "Last time I checked, I'm not in a relationship with anyone, you aren't my mother, and even if I was, Chance is like my brother. So, since we're questioning each other," She got out of her position and came to where I was standing. She handed me her phone, "Care to explain why not even 24 hours after I left, you're hugged up with another bitch?" So this is why she's mad.

I didn't say anything. Why didn't she just ask me instead of assuming and having a bitch fit? "Speechless, right?"  I smirked. She's jealous. She walked to the door unlocked it and opened it. I raised my eyebrow. "You can go now," I sat down on her bed and patted the spot next to me. She just glared at me. "You wanted an explanation so come on," She rolled her eyes but shut the door and sat on the bed next to me. I explained to her that I was drunk as fuck and I needed help walking so Jen, who is ONLY my friend, was helping me and the media took it the wrong way. Of course, she had to process the information and think on unknown shit. "Ok, I guess I forgive you," She looked over at me.  "I don't think I forgive ya' though," She looked confused, "Forgive me for what? I didn't do anything."

"Where ya' clothes at?" She laughed and rolled her eyes. Gosh, her smile is so..... heartwarming?  "This is MY room, therefore I wear whatever I want," She started to get off the bed but I pulled her back into my lap. "Why ya up here? Everybody downstairs," I still wanted to know why he was in here with her, regardless of their 'friendship'. "I was talking to Chance," "About?" She laughed and looked back at me. "You," After saying that she got up and started to walk out. "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yelled behind her. "I DON'T WANT TO!" She really trying to fight today.

-

-

-

-

I'm a lazy procrastinator. 🌚 I guess I'll do another chapter today or tomorrow. It'll be longer, maybe. 🙄 Anywaaaaysssss, due to Kehlani dropping her bomb ass single yesterday, I'm edge-less. 💀 I'm too ready for this album, I need to go ahead and order my wigs causeeeeeeee I cant. 😭😩😩 It's everywhere, soundcloud, Spotify, iTunes, google play store (I think that's what its called idk). Moral of the story isssss, go listen to it, it's called CRZY btw. 😉