IV.

July 26, 2014
New York, New York
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ah fuck! The sun was blinding me, I had a bad ass headache, and I felt a body beside me. The last think I remember is Mel taking a picture of me and... Shit. I hope this is not her beside me. I slowly and hesitantly looked over at the person and saw it was Leandra, my cousin. I let out a sigh of relief. Lord knows I didn't need that drama.  My phone started to ring again and Le groaned and kicked me. This bitch at MY house and she kicking me in MY bed. I kicked her back with force and she fell out the bed. I snickered and looked at the time, also seeing I had 4 missed calls from Nicki and a lot more from other people. It's 8 in the fucking morning, what the hell she want. I started to call her back, putting her on speaker and got up walking to my restroom. After 2 rings she answer and just started screaming. "YO WHAT DA' FUCK IS YA' ISSUE?" I moved the phone away from my face. "Oh my god Oh my god! I KNEW IT!!" she rambled on. I grabbed 3 pills and started to walk to my kitchen. "What exactly do ya' kno? This better be good cause yo stupid ass woke me up an' ya' yelling in my ear like ya don't have no fuckin' sense," "You and my bestieeeeeeeee You guys are soooo cute oh my god!! Bri, Edward, and Melissa owe me $70 each," I scrunched my face up grabbing a water bottle. Who tf is her 'bestie'? I could've sworn it was Beyoncé and I haven't seen her in a while.

"Who's ya' bestie? What are ya' talking about?" I was getting irritated. I took the pills and as soon as I was about to sit down Mel came in with bags of food. She loves me. "The picture! You and Kehlani I ship itttttttt," I hung up in her face. "The bottom one is yours, who's on tha' phone?" Mel cluelessly said. She know what she did. I just squinted my  eyes at her grabbing my food. "Whaaa," she laughed. I'm not laughing.

"Thank ya and Nicki aggy ass. What is ya' issue?!" She just laughed again. What the fuck is funny?! "Just admit ya' like the girl. It's obvious she's feeling you too if she's letting ya' kiss her," She rolled her eyes. I don't like Kehlani. I was drunk that's all. "I was drunk Mel," She started whining and stomping her feet. "So what happened in the car was just the drinks?" I don't even remember getting into a car. "What happened in the car?" She laughed and went up stairs, I followed behind her. I'm tired of being lost. "Meeting at 11, yes it's mandatory, studio is 2-7. No, you can't reschedule because there's no more openings. I got you that time because your girlfriend will be there at that time," she winked at me," Club at 10." I wanted to say cancel the studio time but I really wanted to go because I had stuff to record. "So fuckin' petty," I rolled my eyes and checked my phone. I had 13 new messages and 30 missed calls mainly from my mommy. I'll call her after I shower. I started to check my messages.

Nicki 🙄🍑

Robbbbbbbbbb - 7:32 am

Bitchhhhhhhhhhh - 7:33 am

Omfg call me back ASAP!!! - 7:34 am

ANSWER YOUR PHONE! 😐 - 8:03 am

Mel 👭😎

( 2 photo messages) - 2:37 am

Lmfaoooo 💀 y'all goals 💕 - 2:37 am

Jen 👭😝

New boo? 🤔👀🔍 - 7:21 am

How come everytime I don't go out u act wild bihhhh 😫 - 7:23 am

Aubrey 😴

We need to talk.. Have I done somethin wrong? 😕😞 - 7:22 am

I'm sorry for whatever I did 😔😪💔  - 7:32 am