I need help!~

Ok, so I started working on the next chapter like 2 weeks ago but nothing seems to be coming to mind or it was just ending up plain- so this is why I am requesting your aid! I want a little bit of a romantic filler (maybe something that could last 2 chapters maybe before I can get to the wave arc) so I need Sara to be paired up with someone!
It can be with anyone that would make sense so not someone from Akatsuki, and please no Sasuke...really just no Sasuke.
So please I really need your help- just leave who you want in the comments (also if your feeling extra generous you could leave some ideas *wink wink*) and I'll write when it is going to be over, so that I can start writing he next chapter.
I'm sorry for those of you who have been waiting for an update but hopefully with enough comments I can get to work with the next chapter soon enough!
Thanks in advance!~
-----------------------
Edit: So I've had this up for longer than I intended but I guess it's time to close the poll for who you want to be the mysterious date for Sara...and it's Gaara!~ I'll figure out a way for Gaara and crew to be in leaf before the Wave Arc so that the romance can start before my plans for Wave. So thank you once again for all your support!~