Chapter Twleve

Kelly felt the familiar feeling of wooziness after drinking a clear liquid, something she was beginning to get used to at this point, and soon fell asleep in the car as Mr. P drove. When she awoke, she was sitting backstage with a group of women. She immediately recognized the area and began looking around her, counting.

One...two...three...only three, and all boarded off. Shit.

Within the hour, she was standing in line yet again, waiting her turn to be sold to a complete stranger. Mr. P seemed to have gotten scared when she told him of her being arrested. Even though she reassured him she lied through her teeth and he was safe, he still immediately packed and shoved her and Vanessa into the car, driving them to an unknown location as quickly as possible.

"The next girl goes by Candy and weighs in at 120 pounds and wears a 32 D cup size. She is said to be a reformed prostitute, ready to settle down with one man, or do what he asks of her. Can I start the bidding at $400?"

Kelly seemed to make a good impression on the crowd and soon the bids were in the quadruple digits. She stood, amazed, as the numbers climbed into the two thousands. She never imagined someone paying that much for anything, let alone a little girl like her.

The next guy is going to pay this much for me, they're going to do as I say. This shit is going to end now. He may own me, but I'm going to show him pretty quick who's boss and that's ME. Candy—whatever their last name ends up being...

Then there's that note I left...I wonder if those idiots have figured it out yet...Either way, we're probably far away from them now, so there's no use getting any of my hopes up...

The gavel falling on the podium startled Kelly and she looked up at the face of her new owner. He wore a tuxedo and had a Bluetooth in his ear that he was talking to someone on. As soon as they exited the building, her new owner put on some sunglasses and clicked the button on his keychain. Kelly saw an expensive car's lights shine in the dark parking lot and her eyebrows rose in amazement. He got into the drivers' side and Kelly walked around and jumped over the door into the passenger's side.

She glanced over, seeing a smirk on the face of her owner and smiled a sly smile. Slowly, she reached for his thigh. He glanced down at her hand before resuming his conversation. She seductively dragged her hand gently upwards until she reached his pocket, then she quickly reached in and grabbed his phone, hanging up his call.

"Hey, what the hell!" he said, reaching to grab his phone back. Kelly held it out of his reach.

"Hold on, Mr. Moneybags. Let's get a few things straight here before we get going. You paid for my services, which makes me the boss of you, not vice versa. Second, it's rude to invite a woman into your car and not bother to hang up your phone call—in other words, I was getting bored, fast. Lastly, you give me privileges. Things like phone calls and being able to leave the house. Got it?"

The man stared for a second, then laughed aloud, "You bitch. You think you can come in here after I paid to own you and make demands? You're nothing. You're a nobody. I can do whatever I want with you and no one would miss you."

"You paid to get me and all of me, and that's what you're getting. Meet my demands or I'll scream at the top of my lungs and attract every ear within a two mile radius."

"Go ahead. Just goes to show how much you really know about the world. There isn't anything but road for a two-hundred mile radius. We're rich, not stupid. Now shut up, buckle up, and give me my cell phone or the next phone call anyone makes will be to the morgue to pick up a body and I'll tell you right now, it won't be mine."