Ch 3: Party

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Night mom," Kelly replied, smiling as her mother kissed her forehead before exiting her bedroom. She quickly pulled out her flashlight and grabbed her book, sitting up and reading until the house grew silent. It was nearly midnight when she finally ventured to get out of bed and ready for her party. She was excited to get out of the house and be on her own for a while and meet up with Paul whom she hadn't seen in a while.

He texted her saying he'd be there soon to pick her up and she hurried to get ready. She dressed into shorts and a tank top, tying it tightly in the back to tighten it around her. She kept her hair down and straightened it, so it was longer, reaching the tops of her thighs, and put a bow in it.

Finally, Paul arrived and she rushed out the door silently, closing it behind her and running to his car.

"Did anyone hear you?"

"Nope!"

"Good. I think tonight will be a lot of fun. I've got a surprise for you later, so don't let me forget, kiddo," he said with a huge smile.

"I won't," she replied with a smile

He drove her to the party an escorted her inside, lifting her up and setting her on the table where he poured a drink for himself.

"Want a sip?"

"No thanks."

"Come on, baby girl, try some! It'll give you a buzz!" he called above the music.

Reluctantly, she took a few sips, not wanting to make him angry so he never invited her again. After a few sips, she had a headache and felt sick.

"Paul, I don't feel well--"

"Really? Was it the drink?"

"I don't know," she said, holding her stomach and head.

Paul checked his phone and replied to a text before facing Kelly again, "Can you please stay a little longer, kiddo? You've only just gotten here."

"I can try."

They played some games and had a few laughs and some more drinks, but by three, Kelly was feeling very queezy. She told Paul, but he brushed it off.

"Get up and moving, it'll help. Come on," he took her hand and brought her to the dance floor where he forced her to dance. After a while, she felt better and started having fun again. She danced with him and other people for a couple hours, then she was thirsty, so Paul brought her another drink. To her, it had no taste, and she thought it was water, so she downed it, feeling really different after.

"Paul, I feel weird..."

"What kind of weird?"

"Like...crazy weird...I think I'm sick."

"Naw," he grinned widely, "I know just what you need."

"I need to go home," she said quietly, pushing her way through the crowds. He caught up to her and grabbed her arm, "No you don't missy, come with me."

"Why, Paul? I want to go home..."

He didn't answer her, instead, he dragged her from the room and into the nearest vacant bathroom, locking the door behind them. He pushed her up against the wall and looked down at her, "You know I've always found you to be pretty for your age. And your rebellious side...Ooh, girl, it turns me on."

"What are you TALKING about, Paul? I need to go home, can you drive me?" She asked, trying to push past him towards the door, "Why did you lock it?"

"I promised you a surprise, remember, well...here it is."

He grabbed her again, pulling her towards him and pushed his lips agains hers and kissed her roughly, starting to feel her body. She tried to push him away, but he grabbed her, tearing her shirt off.

"Paul, STOP!"

"Call me Master or I'll make this really painful for you!"

"Paul, I--"

He grabbed her hair, yanking it to the side.

"Master! Please, stop!"

He simply laughed and proceeded to tear the rest of her clothes off, using them to tie her to the heater that stood in the corner. He kissed her again, then moved downward, laying kisses down her bare body.

"Pau--MASTER! Stop! PLEASE!" she screamed for help, but he shoved his shirt in her mouth to shut her up. Her body writhed in pain as he hurt her, stealing every bit of her childhood innocence from her.

"Hey!" Someone yelled, "Is everything okay in there?!"

Paul whispered to Kelly, telling her what to say and he removed the shirt from her mouth.

"Oh, yes, don't stop!" she said loudly, "Faster!" she said, but inside, she was screaming 'NO' and 'STOP' because of the pain she was in. If she had said this aloud, she didn't know what he would have done to her.

"They're fine," the voice said, "Just having some fun."

Paul chuckled as he continued, not missing a beat until he finished. Kelly lay there, shaking, until he stopped and laughed.

"You may want to go out the window, you wouldn't want anyone seeing you like this," he said before locking her in the bathroom and leaving.

She lay, sobbing and panting for breath. She ventured to look at herself, her clothes torn and strewn on the floor and her body scratched, sore and bleeding. She felt herself slowly getting light headed until she blanked out.

The next thing she remembered was being carried and then driven somewhere. Someone had found her and saved her. She was in so much pain and was losing so much blood as she was driven away, but she was thankful to even be taken away from that horrible place.

For a long while she drove, not really sure where she was, feeling more and more light headed with every moment, eventually, passing out cold.