Ch 18: Present

"Get a load of this brave girl! Coming on stage with her birthday suit on! Who wants her already? I know I do!"

Kelly gagged and held back tears at the thought of all those people staring at her. The auctioneer went through his speech as usual, telling her height and weight, age and measurements. She was nearing fifteen and was growing more mature each year. In a way, she was glad to leave her past houses, but she also dreaded her new place and feared her new Master.

"SOLD!" she heard the words and shivered at the sight of the man walking slowly up the isle. He had on a suit and hat and was carrying an umbrella. He looked to be a rich, businessman. He paid at the table his three thousand nine hundred dollars and took Kelly's hand, putting his coat over her shoulders to cover her.

"From now on, keep it covered unless otherwise told, got it?," he said quietly into her ear. His breath was hot against her face, but she was too startled by the kind act to care much.

She was led to his car and he held the door for her, then walked around to his side and got in.

"Now, a few rules before we leave. No speaking unless you're spoken to. My son's birthday is tomorrow and you're to be his present, so you'd better be good at whatever it is you do because if you're not, I'll put you on the streets with no clothes, food, or money. Oh, and you wear the outfits he or I lay out for you each morning, no questions asked, got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, you're trained. I'll see just how well when we get home. Remember, as long as you follow my rules, you will be treated fairly, to an extent."

Kelly remained silent, sitting back against the seat, watching the buildings fly by and wishing she could throw herself from the car.

They drove for hours. Kelly tried to stay awake, but ended up falling asleep. When she awoke, she had no idea where they were, she only knew they were far from where they were before.

"Where are we?" she dared to ask.

"It doesn't matter. All you need to know is that I drove a long way to purchase someone like you, so you better be worth it."

They soon arrived at a large house and Kelly's master got the door for her, "Remember," he said, "Not a word."

She nodded again and he led her inside where they were met by his very attractive son.

"Dad! You're home! Where did you go and who the hell is this?"

"She is your birthday present. Happy birthday, son."

"You've got to be joking. Is this how you met mom? Your dad gave you a sex slave on your twentieth birthday?" he chuckled.

"Lord, no. We met at a bar. But, I wish you happiness with her."

He shoved Kelly towards his son who looked down at her, "do you speak?"

"Yes, Master."

"Master...I like it. What's your name?"

"Kelly, Master."

"Okay, that'll get old fast. Don't say Master every single time, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

"Whatever. Anyway, come on, age, size, whatever else I should know about you. Spit it out before I get bored."

"I'm fifteen in three weeks, I've been a slave for two years, I'm five foot three, 120 pounds, size 40A cup size, I'm a good cook and I'm obedient."

He chuckled, "I like her. Thanks, dad."

"You're welcome, son. Now, why don't you break her in in your brand new car?"

"What?!"

"It's parked out back."

The young man smiled and grabbed Kelly's wrist, "I think I'll break them both in, thanks."

He went around back and found a convertible parked in his parking space. He grinned when he saw it, then dragged  Kelly to it, shoving her inside onto the back seat. He tore off his clothes and lay on top of her, "Let's gee if you were worth it, huh?"

He tore off the jacket that covered her and began pleasing himself at her expense. When he finished, he sat up, grinning, "I think you were worth it."

Kelly shied away from him, pushing him off of her. She was intimidated doing it to grown men, but to this teenager, she didn't feel very scared.

"Watch it. If you misbehave, dad and I will throw you into the basement to punish you."

"Anything would be better than being around you," she mumbled.

"Wrong answer," he said, grabbing her yet again for round two.