Hell

I tilted the nob of my new bedroom door. The door creaked slowely. And then Bang, it practically flew off its hinges, flames scorched from inside huge gusts of wind pushed the blue flames closer to me and mell. I grabbed the end off the door and used all my will power to force it closed.

I gasped for air leaning on the hot door. I looked at mell who seemed to be having the time of her life.

"What the hell was that?!" my scream echoed through the quite house.

Mell just walked toward the railing of the stairs. She smirked and turned toward me. And in a cold voice she said "welcome home, nova" sending chills down my spine.

This is total bull shit, how am i suposed to even live here when my room nearly burned my face off a second ago.

I turned back to the door, bracing myself this time for the ongoing flames.

Here goes nothing

I slung the door open only to be embraced by.... Warmth not scorching searing flames but by nice warmth. It was almost as if it was messing with me. The wind had died down and now it was just a soothing breeze and a controled temperature. I was absolutly astonished. I captured the beautifully dull room in one glance. The boarding around a large window at the end of my room was completely titanium along with my dresser,mirror and bed frame. I had a desk but it was made of some type of flame proof glass which was pretty cool.My bed on the other hand, confused me ,it was practically all medal with a small poofy sheet on it, when i removed the sheet i found a cooler type thing bellow it and it steamed like crazy. Then there was the door to probably the bathroom but i didnt open it, mainly because the nob was glowing a vivid orange and being me i knew what that ment.

Hot

Then the i noticed my walls were pitch black. Probably so you couldnt see them burn. And the floor, i dont even know, it looked like wood but it wasnt i knew it wasnt. It had small holes lined up across the sides of the walls. Cool but weird.

I paced around for a time being then i noticed something. Some of the things were mine! On the desk was a single picture frame and a old snow globe. I flung open my dresser to find my clothes.Then i sprinted into the bathroom ignoring the burning nob. MY SHAMPOO!

THEY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE. THATS WHAT THE GUY MEANT BY THEY WERE LOOKING FOR ME!

I dropped to the floor. Then something rang through my ears
Man have we been looking for you. We made these especially for you. They made the rooms special for our personal abilities.

How did they know what my ability is?