Creations?

*lazy time skip of a month*

We all got up bright and early. Scurrying down the steps onto the beach. We broke off into our usual groups. Abby with Xander, Paige with Jake and Rosaline , Axle and I then Mell coaching.

   I was never really clear on why she didn't train , all she would ever replie with is "my power is not something you'd practice with" which honestly peeked my curiosity. When we'de ask her to show us she would just play dumb like she didn't know some people had abilities and it was all new to her.

Mysterious right?

We all stood on the beach facing our partners. Moment of truth. Mell blew her whistle and all of us put whatever we got into our abilities. Mell blew her whistle again and began walking down the line. I couldn't see Abby and xander only a hole plunging a hundred feet. Mell walked up to Rosaline Paiges and Jakes,Creature? It was a plant lion? Thing? I think Jake was holding Paige and Rosaline's minds in synce while they moved the thing? I don't know they explained it once and confused me. Then you looked at our weirdness, it was a giant plain area at least it's what it looked like but if you look up a hundred feet there's a million tiny spikes of sharp glass being held up by Axle, if he were to drop them you might as well be spaghetti. Mell made her rounds clearly impressed by our,enginuity?

"OK guys you know what day it is"

The groans of everyone sounded.

"Yeah yeah break off!"

As soon as she said that Xander and Abby zoomed off ,meaning they were no longer there. And the other three sprinted into the woods. I looked at Axle and shrugged. We grabbed each others arms and

FWOOSH

We were hovering thousands of feet in the air. I had gotten so used to flying with him within the last month, we were completely fine with the aquardness of being so close. AND I MEAN LIKE REALLY CLOSE LIKE I WAS PRACTICALLY SITTING ON HIS LAP which was very weird the first few times. And that's probably why we lost so many times. Sorry.

Today is LA day meaning Live Action.