gone

Everybody gathered back into the room. We stayed as quiet as possible considering eight people were jamed into a medium sized room. Xander peered out the window our coach still sat waiting patiently enough... for... him at least.

"We have to get out of here but its impossible if he stays at the door" abby stated suprisinly annoyed.

There was a loud banging sound. Men scrambled out of a military vehicle to the front door suprising the old coach. They said something to him and then he yelled holding them where they stood.

Our coach looked directly at the window and gave a sarcastic smirk.

He's protecting us

Mell gave us a slight nodd and we all sprinted down the hallway to the far window. One by one we scaled down the building carfull not to make any extra noise. All eight of us ran into the woods and hid. We watched as the men threw our coach aside and pillaged our house, i giggled a bit when i saw my room light up like a firework signaling that someone had entered.

My brothers picture... It was still inside

A small tear formed but i wiped it away. We trotted through the thick wood for hours. Eventually xander was carring a sleeping abby, rosaline jake and paige were taking turns giving each other piggy back rides, axle and i were practically dragging eachother and mell just lead everybody.

Finally when we had just about given up we found our camp site. A cave bellow a steep mountain.

Loevly