Chapter 5: "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!"

(A/N) DOUBLE UPDATEE! :) I'm so sorry, it might be short but I have homework to do AND my moms friend called us over for dinner and we'll be there. Oh kill me now. Ughh. It might be shorter than I expected fuckk. I love you all though. I owe you all one. I really do. 

Precap: 

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Aria screamed. 

ARIAS POV. 

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I screamed while running out of the water towards him. I kept running after him and he jogged ahead of me, chuckling. We kept running until I reached a forest/jungle that was near the beach but I was too deep into the forest, and Harry was nowhere in sight. Where did I come from? Left? Right? Back? I am so dead. 

"Harry?!" I called out. No response.

"Harry stop this isn't funny anymore come out." No response.

"Harry i'm really getting scared, come out please." No response again.

"This is the part where your supposed to say 'and now she begs,'" I said in a shaky voice. Still no response. I started to get scared and a lump was rising in my throat. I was lost and alone. 

"Harry ple-" I was cut off by something or somebody putting there hand over my mouth to shut me up and I didn't know who the person was because my back was to his front. I was going to get raped. I was going to get raped. I was going to get fucking raped! I screamed but my scream was muffled into the persons hand. I tried elbowing the unknown person in the stomach but the person caught my elbow and I could feel him slowly lean down near my ear. 

"Scared baby doll?" Harry whispered in my ear. Anger started to boil up inside of me. I kicked Harrys shin with the back of my leg which caused him to take his hand off of my mouth. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY! I hate you so much. Why do you always do this to me?! Do you not know how scared I was! I thought I was gonna get raped and get pregnant and have to raise the kids on my own. I thought I was going to-" I kept rambling on but was cut off by Harrys mouth. On mine. I opened my eyes wide in shock. Harry kept kissing me and I stood there, shocked. I didn't respond to Harry, I didn't kiss back. Harry then noticed that I wasn't kissing him back and groaned. I sighed, gave in and kissed Harry back. I felt fireworks erupting in my stomach, everywhere. Harrys mouth tasted like mint and he swiped my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied, teasing him a bit. Harry pinched my bum which caused me to gasp, and he took that as his cue to enter his tongue in my mouth. His tongue was dancing with mine, and we were fighting for dominance. Of course, Harry won. He was too good. I slowly stopped the kiss, or makeout session because I needed air. Gasping for air, I looked at Harry who was smirking. Wait, why was I mad at him again? 

"Seems like I know how to shut you up too." Harry smirked at me. I started to blush and back away when I realized that I just kissed, I mean made out with Harry! I backed away and he kept coming closer until my back bumped into a tree. Harry put his arms on either side of my head, pinning me to the tree.

"How do you know my full name?" Harry asked. 

"W-what? I don't know what your talking about?" I stuttered and acted like I was dumb but I knew what he was talking about. 

 "Harold Edward Styles you are so dead!" Harry mimicked me in a girly voice and I couldn't help but giggle. 

"Come on baby doll, who told you?" Harry asked and there was something in his eyes that made me want to tell the truth, and before I knew it, I spilled.