Chapter 6: Prank on Styles.

ARIAS POV:

Being handcuffed with Harold Edward Styles, how fun is that. I promised myself that I was going to make this hell for him, but I had no clue on how to. 

"Whats wrong, baby doll?" Harry questioned in a sing-song tone, obviously teasing me. 

"What could go wrong when i'm handcuffed to the one and only Harry Styles?" I stated sarcastically. 

"Exactly, I always knew you were playing hard to get. Who can resist this?" Harry gestured to his body. I rolled my eyes and huffed. Harry was making this hell for me, and I was only making it funner. I got up and dusted the sand off my bum and legs with my free hand that wasn't handcuffed. I started to walk, but I only fell back on a hard chest. I looked up and was met with Harrys face. My breath immediately hitched in my throat. I forgot how to breathe for a second. I broke Harrys gaze and groaned. 

"Harry I want to get wet." I groaned and whined. Harry chuckled and caressed my cheek with his free hand. 

"I can get you wet." Harry winked and I looked down in embarassment, then immediately looked back up at him in disgust. 

"Harry, seriously. I want to sit by the shore." I whined. Harry groaned but wrapped his arms around my waist and I could tell Harry got comfortable with me on his chest. 

"Harry pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee." I whined and pouted, stretching out the word 'please.' 

"And now she begs." Harry chuckled, then slowly got up. I also got up, then stood up. I offered a hand for Harry and he gladly took it. Harry bought himself up without me having to pull him up, but still didn't let my hand go. I rolled my eyes. As we neared the shore, Harry sat down and put his feet in the water. I sat down next to Harry and also put my feet in the water. We sat there in silence for the next 10 minutes, when suddenly, Eleanor screamed. I shot my head up and looked at Harry who rolled his eyes. 

"Girls are so over dramatic." Harry groaned. 

"Shut up, all men are dicks." I snapped. Harry chuckled. 

"Oiy! Love birds we have to leave early, Eleanors mom is sick!" Zayn yelled out to me and Harry. I rolled my eyes at the word 'lovebirds' but got up, slowly. I started shivering because of the cold. Harry noticed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him.

"Oh my gosh is that Harry being a gentleman?!" I gasped, over dramatically. Harry groaned then immediately took his arm off of my shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest, leaving me cold. I squealed.

"Harry im cold." I said, shivering.

"Should've thought of that before you made fun of me." Harry pouted, I rolled my eyes. I forced Harrys arm over my shoulder and I leaned into him, getting warm again.

"All you had to do was ask, baby doll." Harry chuckled and I could feel his smirk. I ignored his comment. We reached to the car and I was too tired to argue with Harry. I sat down on Harrys lap without hesitating and slouched. My head was on Harrys chest and my bum was on his thighs. I immediately fell asleep.

~~~~~~~2 HOURS LATER ~~~~~~~~

HARRYS POV

I woke up and felt something on my thighs. My eyes shot open and I looked down to see Arias bum on my thighs. I was about to make a pervy remark but then looked at Arias face to see that she was sleeping. If it was any other girl that i've been with, I would've pushed them off of me and tell them to get the fuck out, but with Aria, it was different. God what is she doing with me. I studied Arias features and noticed how long her eyelashes her without the mascara. She had big beautiful eyes and dirty blonde hair. Her lips were naturally pink and rosy. Her face was beautiful, and to top it all off, she had an amazing body. Big boobs and a big bum, but she wasn't a slut, which I was thankful of, though I don't know why. I wrapped my arms around Arias waist and looked out the window to see the familiar street. We were almost home and I was glad. I won't lie, im fucking afraid of how she'll react when she finds out that i'm back in school. Aria doesn't know that I used to go to this school. She doesn't know my reputation and she'll hate me after she finds out. What Aria doesn't know, is that she is actually the new girl. Fuck.