Chapter 12: Elisha

ARIAS POV

As we entered the hospital, Harry stopped at the front counter. 

"Ah, your back." The lady at the front counter said to Harry. Harry simply nodded and the lady gave Harry a dismissive nod saying that he could go in. Harry walked ahead of me, not acknowledging me at all. We were then stepped in front of an elevator, waiting for it to open. I looked up and over at Harry who was at my right side. Harry was staring at the elevator doors waiting for them to open, not looking back at me. I looked down and on cue, the elevator dinged. I stepped inside once an old lady came out. Harry followed. Harry pressed the button that led to the 11th floor. So high up. Thank god for elevators. We were silent and I kept glancing at Harry every now and then. 4th floor, 5th floor, 6th floor, ..... the floors kept going on and the silence me and Harry were in was so uncomfortable and awkward. I looked over at Harry, who still wasn't acknowledging me. Harry then took in a sharp breath and looked at me. 

"My half sister Elisha is in there. She has leukemia. I left because of her. She needed her treatment to be done in America, but they sent her back because those fucking doctors didn't know what to fucking do." Harry spat, angrily. I opened my mouth in shock. I had been such a bitch to Harry for no reason. I was such a bitch to him.  

"Harry! Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to!" I squealed and paced around the elevator room back and forth. I kept pacing around and saying sorry repeatedly that I didn't even notice the elevator doors opened when Harry had pulled me by my forearm. 

"You were pacing around like a mad man, the people thought you were crazy," Harry said, clearly amused. 

"I'm sorry, Harry. I really am." I said to Harry but he ignored me. Rude, but it's still my fault. 

"Harry, I-" 

"We're here." Harry cut me off, finally sparing me a look. I gulped and felt my palms start to sweat. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans. Harry slowly opened the door and walked in with me trailing behind.

"Hawwy?" I heard a little girl say. It's Elisha. 

 "Hawwy, can you make my ha-" She stopped talking once she saw me.

"Hi! I'm Elisha! Are you Hawwys girlfriend?" She asked, grinning and showing her dimples. Must've got them from Harry. 

"W-what? N-no! I'm Aria. Nice to meet you, Elisha." I said, hugging her. She was probably 4 years old and she had dirty blonde hair that was in a messy ponytail. 

"Elisha, i'll be right back." Harry said and left. But he just came? Oh well. 

 "Can you do my hair, Awia?" Elisha asked. 

"Sure."  I grinned. I put Elishas hair in a french braid and we spent time together just talking for about 10 or 15 minutes. I then heard the door open and Harry came in. 

 "I see you two have gotten along well." Harry grinned at Elisha and not me. I'll make it up to him later on. 

"Yup! Awias so pretty, look she made my hair!" Aria grinned and turned around for Harry to see her hair. 

  "It's beautiful." Harry said, smiling at Elisha. Elisha nodded. 

"Well, we have to go, Eli. I'll see you tomorrow kiddo." Harry said and ruffled Elishas hair, messing it up. Elisha squealed and groaned. 

"Hawwy!" She groaned. Harry chuckled then kissed Eli's cheek. 

"Bye." Harry said and left the room. I also said bye and kissed Elishas cheek, then left.  I then saw Harry walking towards the elevator. Harry wasn't going to forgive me unless I made him. In front of the elevator was the emergency staircase that looked like nobody has used. I quickly caught up to Harry and pulled him in the emergency staircase, locking the door behind me.