Chapter 27

HEY GUYS, IM SORRY BUT THIS WHOLE STORY WILL MOVE BY FAST AND QUICK, I KNOW WE ALL HATE THE SAD, BORING CHAPTERS SO I JUST SKIPPED IT. JUST KNOW THAT THIS STORY WILL GO BY FAST, I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IN MIND. ;) OFC I WONT START UNTIL IM DONE WITH TBBAM.  (The bad boy and me) 

ARIAS POV 

3 weeks have gone by. Three fucking weeks. I see Harry around the house almost daily but am too much of a chicken to say anything to him. Harry has become so cold and distant towards me. If we ever come out of our room at the same time, he would just look away and continue with whatever he is that he's doing. All of this is driving me insane. Today, I honestly have had enough of all of this. I can freely admit that yes, I really, really, really like Harry but i'm sure he hates me by now. Honestly, i'm Aria Williams. I don't care if he hates me at this point. I want to get my point across that I can't stand being ignored by him. I needed to create a plan. 

10 minutes into thinking, I finally made a decision. Since Drew was having a party tonight at our house, I'll use that as an opportunity to talk to him. I ran into my walk in closet and looked through the section where all my slutty dresses were for certain occasions. I picked out my black tight dress that came to my mid-thigh and hugged my curves perfectly. It exposed some cleavage, but enough to leave somebody wanting more. The back of the dress completely exposed my back and the outline of the back of the dress had diamond studs on them. Overall, the dress was classy and sexy at the same time.  Looking at that clock and seeing that it was 6:30, I smirked to myself.

I showered, called Kelly and she helped me with my makeup. Kelly made my blue eyes pop as well as applying a maroon lipstick color that she blended in with a regular red shade. I flat ironed my hair and let it cascade my back.  By the time we were finished, it was now 7:50 due to me helping Kelly get all dolled up. 

As I heard music thumping under my feet and chatter starting to arise, I smiled and picked out my red 6 inch heels. At least i'd be taller than Harry today, I smirked to myself and squealed as the plan was all set. I would seduce him into thinking that i'm drunk, he'll take me up to my room and i'll snap at him there. 

I opened my room door and walked down the stairs, drinking 3 shots to boost my confidence. As I walked near the dance floor, I got a lot of wolf whistles which I winked at. I felt a couple of hands groping my bum and I stiffened and slapped there hands away. I spotted Harry at the bar, drinking while looking at me and I ignored it on purpose. I started dancing with a random guy but I kept my gaze on Harry.

"Whats your name babe?" The guy I was dancing with asked. I ignored him. 

"Babe?" The guy asked after a couple of minutes but I continued to ignore him. 

Suddenly, the random guy kissed me and I pushed him away, flicking him off. As I went back to the bar to put my plan into action, I found Harry being pulled upstairs by another girl. I gulped another shot and walked towards the stairs just as the door to Harry's room was about to close. I banged the door open with my hand and eyed the girl and Harry. 

"Aria what the fuc-" 

        "You shut the fuck up, Harry." I said to Harry with rage, amazed at how he just let some random chick drag her for a quickie.  

"Excuse me, bitch he's with m-" That bimbo didn't get to finish her sentence as I grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her towards the stairs and pushed her into some random guy. I stomped back to Harry's room in my heels and shut the door behind me. Harry stood before me, to my dismay he was still taller and boy did he look sexy when he was mad. 

"Get the fuck out." Harry said in a threatening voice. I smiled, my eyes twinkling. I haven't heard his voice like this in a while. I stood there like an idiot, just smiling but then came back to reality as he was dragging me by my arm. Just as he was about to drag me out of his room, I spun around, my back closing the door and slammed my lips onto his. At first, Harry made no move to kiss me back but then I groped his 'area' which caused him to groan and kiss me back finally with a sigh. I jumped and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as my legs were wrapped around him and just as things were getting even heated then they were now, I pulled back. Harry looked at me in confusion which looked adorable and sexy at the same time.