Chapter 21

ARIAS POV

Waking up with a fucking hangover is the worse. I had such a bad hangover I just felt like crushing my head into pieces. The thought of it makes my head hurt even worse. 

"Ughhhhh." I groaned and rubbed my head. I tried to remember the events from yesterday but nothing came to mind. I didn't stress to much over it either, considering my painful hangover. I looked at my night stand and saw the time was 10:34AM. I groaned once again and reached for my phone but put it back down. The brightness would make my head hurt even worse. 

I laid there in my bed for a good 10 minutes then finally decided on getting up. I got up, groaning. I look in the hallway, expecting to find a huge mess but I actually find it spotless. I silently thanked whoever did this and grabbed my towel and hopped in the shower. 

After my 25 minute shower, I walked back into my room and changed into my black skater skirt, followed by my tight black and white polka dot crop top. I also added my white crochet toms along with my outfit. I wore my gold chain necklace and threw my hair up in a perfect messy bun.  

I walked downstairs and found Kelly naked on top of Andrew on the pool table. I groaned and pulled a blanket over those two. Where's Harry? 

I decided to take a walk outside, considering the nice weather. I was walking to Starbucks and ordered my mocha frap. I then got my frap and walked to the park. At the park, I sat on one of the benches and drank my frap. 

I felt somebodys presence next to me and looked over to my right and I couldn't believe who I saw. 

"El!" I exclaimed and hugged her as hard as I could, my frap falling on the floor. I could care less about it. 

"Aria! Where have you been girl?!" She exclaimed. 

"Girl I could ask you the same!" We both laughed and turned so we were directly in front of each other. 

"Louis isn't here, is he?" I smirked and she blushed a deep shade of red. Louis and El are so cute. I can tell Louis & El were going to last. 

"Sadly, he isn't here. But you are!" Eleanor blushed and squealed. I laughed and stood up, stretching my legs out. 

"Want to go to the mall with me? I was heading there soon." El asked and I nodded. I didn't have any plans today anyway. 

"Sure, i'm ready whenever you are." I grinned at El and she grinned back. 

"Alright, my place is a 10 minute walk from here, shall we?" El said, standing up and also stretching. 

"We shall." I said and we both walked in the opposite direction from where I came from. 

We were walking down the street, on the way to El's place where I remind you all the boys are. Well, I haven't met the boys in a while so why not? The whole way to her place was met with small talk and it never really got awkward, we were mostly walking in comfortable silence. 

"We're here!" El announced when we neared the door. 

"Surprise!" Eleanor yelled when she opened the door which caused me to giggle. 

"Aria!" Zayn, Liam and Louis shouted. They all came forward and gave Aria a hug. When they were done greeting her, Aria sat down on the couch and spread her legs over the couch. 

"Tired Ri?" Zayn asked. 

"Yeah, I have the worst fucking hangover." I replied, groaning. 

"The party was bomb, Andrew sure knows how to pull the ladies" Liam chuckled, sitting on the sofa opposite from Aria. They came to the party?