Chapter 4: "Revenge is sweet, baby doll."

Enjoy! I'm writing on a Tuesday yes because im not going to school tomorrowww. 10 graders have a 5 hour test and I dont have to take it because i'm not in 10th gradeee :) ENJOY VOTE COMMENT XXX 

ARIAS POV

I gulped. I absolutely hated motorcycles, and motorcycle riders were tough and bad. Harry pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waist snapping me out of my thoughts .I looked at Harry, confused. He gave me one of those 'play along' looks. I rolled my eyes. We neared the house and Harry walked in without knocking. As we walked in, Harrys arms still wrapped around my waist, everyone had there attention on me and Harry. There were only 4 people inside, but there were about 15 motorcycles outside? What the hell?

"Sup mate!" All of Harrys mates said in unison. I recognized Zayn out of everyone and sent him a death glare. He looked back at me and smirked. 

"Well if it isn't Aria, the girl who-" I immediately cut off Zayn.

"Oh right hi Zayn." I didn't want the others to know what I had done. I gave him a death glare and he smirked again. 

"Whos this chick mate?" said a guy with brown eyes and brown hair that were in a small quiff.

"My girl, or should I say, slave." Harry chuckled and all of his mates looked at him confusingly. Harry then gave his mates a nod that meant 'tell you later.'

"I'm Niall." Said the blonde one with blue eyes. He extended his hand out and I shook it. 

"I'm Louis." Said the one with brown hair and blue eyes. I  also shook his hand.

"I'm Liam." Said the one with brown eyes and brown hair. I shook his hand. 

"I'm Aria, and I already know you, Zayn." I rolled my eyes at him. Harry then guided me to sit on the couch and I was stuck in between him and Zayn. It felt weird and there was awkward silence. On cue, a girl came in the door and squealed and ran to hug Louis. 

"Hey lou boo!" She exclaimed and I laughed at how cute they were. That got her attention, and she looked at me, soon standing in front of me. 

"Hey! I'm eleanor, can I steal you for some time please?" Eleanor asked politely. I nodded and she held out her hand for me to take and grinned. I smiled back and she nearly rushed me upstairs into what I think is her room and she quickly plopped me down on the bed beside her.

"I'm Aria," I grinned at her, and she squealed and hugged me.

"I barely know you but I already love you!" Eleanor squealed again. I laughed. I think I love her already too. 

"Whats with you and Harry? And I can tell we're bestfriends already." She grinned again.

"Me and H-harry? No, nothing is with us and your already my bestfriend!" I laughed. She eyed me suspicisouly then laughed too. 

~~~~~~ 

After an hour or so, talking with Eleanor, I got to know Eleanor really well and we immediately became bestfriends. Right when we stopped talking, I heard Louis call up.

"ELEANOR! We're going down to the beach! Be ready in 20." Louis yelled upstairs.

"ALRIGHTYYYYY!" Eleanor yelled back. 

"Eleanor wait! I don't have anything to wear!" I said to her in a panicked voice. 

"Relax! I'll let you borrow something of mine, silly." Eleanor laughed then guided me to her walk-in closet. My eyes grew wide as I saw the size of her closet. It was huge and everything was color coded. It was beautiful.