Chapter 31

ARIAS POV

I woke up and looked around my surroundings to find nothing familiar. I looked at the dresser to my right and saw that the time read 8:30PM. I looked around and tip toed out of bed. Where the fuck am I? 

Suddenly, everything that happened yesterday came crashing down to me. Harry. That sexy son of a bitch. I storm out of the door and follow the pathway even though I have no idea where i'm going. I follow the laughter and chatter I hear and end up in the kitchen to see Harry's gang members along with Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Louis. I scan the room and don't find any signs of Harry. Nobody has seen me yet so I stand on the counter and make my presence known. 

"Harry fucking Styles!" I yell as loud as I can, my voice serious and my hands on my hips as I stand on the counter in the middle of the kitchen.  Everybody snaps their head to me and there is still no sign of Harry. 

"Harry Styles get down here right this second!" I yell, my voice echoing off the walls. Seconds later, I hear wolf whistles and I glare at whoever whistled. Minutes later, Harry comes strolling down.

"Who the fuck keeps calling my na-" Harry cuts himself off once he sees me. He eyes me up and down and his eyes darken. I look down to see i'm in my underwear and Harry's shirt which comes up to mid-thigh showing off my long toned legs. Good thing I had them waxed I mentally said in my head. 

Harry looked at me and told me to get down sternly. I shook my head no. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are to chloroform me? I yelled at Harry and put my hands on my hips causing his shirt to rise a little. Oh well, I don't care. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are getting involved in gangs?" Harry shot back.

"Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what and what not to get involved in?" I yelled back furiously and it was dead silent as peoples mouth gaped open at the way I talked back to Harry. Harry was known as the scary one who would have you killed or tortured until death because he was the leader of the most known dangerous gang. 

"And just who the fuck do you think you're talking back to, Aria Williams?" Harry said so silently and calmly that I shuddered but recomposed myself and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Obviously you, dick." I muttered back in a silent voice which showed defeat to which Harry smirked at and I scowled. 

"You're talking to my dick, now?" Harry said which caused people to snicker around us as Harry smirked. I stomped my foot in anger and looked at Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Liam for help or back up but they all gave me a sad smile or shook their head silently, Zayn mouthed a 'get down' but I just glared at him and he glared back at me motioning to the ground. I ignored him and looked down as Ashton was looking up my shirt causing me to kick him in the back of his head. 

"Get away, perv" I muttered under my breath.

"Aria get down, now." Harry said in that deadly, calm voice which caused chills to form everywhere and Harry noticed as his gaze flickered to my legs. I gulped and slowly got down, sat on the counter and jumped off, standing away from Harry. 

"Come here." Harry ordered but I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow as if challenging me to say no again. Challenge accepted, even though I was scared as fuck. 

He came around the counter to where I was and I moved around the counter opposite to him so he couldn't catch me.  

"Aria I don't have time for games. Come here and you'll make you punishment much more bearable." Harry said and I blushed as red as a tomato. Why the hell did he say that out loud? Now people know what he does behind closed doors. I narrowed my eyes at him and he smirked.