Chapter 10: Victoria

I'm really sorry guys, there was an emergency. My mom has to go to Aruba because of a death. My mom's brother has passed away. She is devastated and seeing my mom so broken is tragic. I'm really sorry, but i'll still continue the story and try getting back on track for updating every Saturday. And oh my gosh 212 reads! I truly love you all! Happy reading!

ARIAS POV

I tried moving around in my sleep but couldn't get anywhere more than 3 inches.  I then felt heavy, strong pairs of arms around my waist. I widened my eyes in shock and picked up my head to turn around and see who it was but immediately regretted it. My head throbbed with pain. What happened? I can't remember anything. I then noticed the familiar tattoos around his arms. Harry. I turned around and slipped one arm away from Harrys grip. I turned to face him but my hand accidentally slapped his face causing him to shoot his eyes open and pin me down. I shrieked and Harry groaned. 

"Baby doll, it wasn't very nice of you to slap me." He pouted and I couldn't help but notice how raspy his voice was. It sounded so sexy. Whoa shut up Aria. 

"Does my sexiness cause you to go speechless?" Harry smirked.

"You wish." I scoffed.

"Really?" Harry said, challenging me. 

"Reall-" Harry cut me off because he dragged my hand to his bare chest making me touch his abs and he made me trace his tattoos. I went speechless and widened my eyes. His chest felt so perfect. Harry then abruptly dropped my hand. 

"Cat got your tongue?" Harry chuckled. I then cleared my throat and looked away.

"N-no, Harry move." I tried pushing him away. Harry smirked and shook his head.

"Harry please." I whined. Harry shook his head again.

"Harry fucking styles move." I said through gritted teeth. 

"Say that again, it sounds sexy." Harry winked. 

"Harry i'm seriou-" I glanced at the clock and saw it was 7:30. School starts at 8. 

"Harry we're gonna be late for school!" I shrieked. 

"We'll skip today." Harry said in a monotone as if it were no big idea. 

"I barely know you, i'm not gonna spend the day with you." I huffed.  Harry raised an eyebrow.

"We'll get to know each other then."  Harry suggested. 

"Next time. Not now." I said pushing at his bare chest trying to get him to move." 

"After school we'll get to know each other. I'll take you to school." Harry said in a calm tone.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I argued. 

"You are unless you want everybody in school to see you acting crazy while you were high off the cocaine cookies." Harry smirked. I widened my eyes in horror. Cocaine cookies. I remember everything now. Eleanor giving me the cookies, me grabbing Harrys crotch. 

"You wouldn't." I gasped . Harry nodded. 

"I would." He smirked then pulled out his iPhone 5 showing me the video. I gasped. 

"Okay, okay! I'll come with you just don't show it to anybody. Not even the boys." I ordered.

"Only if you be good to me, baby doll." Harry chuckled. I huffed.

"Whatever." Harry then got off of me and I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower, using Eleanors shampoo that Harry gave to me. It smelled like vanilla. I took a quick 10 minute shower due to the time and wrapped the towel around my wet body. The towel was too small for a towel. It reached my mid-thigh, well my upper-thigh. I then noticed. I had no clothes to wear. I let out a frustrated scream.