Chapter 14: Andrew Part 1

AN: IM SO SORRY GUYS. I WENT TO CALIFORNIA AND COULDNT UPDATE IM SOOOO SORRY. I also feel like im rushing this whole story. Am i? I dnt know :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARIAS POV

I woke up with a pain in my lower back. I don't even know what happened but my lower back was killing me and today was school. Oh shit. I quickly got up and walked into my bathroom not even looking at my reflection. I quickly stripped down and got in the shower. 

After my shower, I changed into striped leggings and a purple loose crop top. Don't get me wrong, my mom gives me money every week and the amount depends on her mood. My closet is probably every girls dream, i'm not trying to sound too conceited but it's true. I shopped every week and get whatever I want to. Let me tell you all about myself, i'm not the schools goody goody or the schools nerd. I'm just a normal teenager that hates school. I go out to parties and occasionally drink and have sex. My bestfriend Kelly is out of town and she's coming back tomorrow. Me and Kelly are like boobs. We can't go anywhere without each other but she had to this time. Kelly is a brunette with blue eyes and she's beautiful. I have had a really rough past and don't really want to talk about it.

I used to go to the club every weekend, drink, and have sex on a daily basis. I have no STDs, if your wondering. My brother used to do the same. My mom went out of the country for her job for 2 years and so me and my brother had the house all to ourselves. I have to keep this good girl act up, though. I have a belly button piercing and a few tattoos. I have a tattoo on my left hip that says "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" and my brothers name on my left ankle. Me and my brother Andrew got matching tattoos once when we were really drunk. I don't regret any of them, though.   I really don't feel like talking about my past right now. I quickly brushed my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I put on my purple ankle boots, grabbed my bookbag and left. I plugged my headphones in my phone and started playing the song 'The way' by Ariana Grande. I put the sound all the way up and tuned the world out. 

HARRYS POV (Oohhh lalalala) 

I walked out and checked the time. 7:35. Fuck. I walked out and saw a short girl walking. Well, it is 7:35, I could use a quickie. I speed walked towards the girl and noticed it was Aria. The one and only. I called her name and she didn't respond. She had her headphones in her ear and maybe thats why. I took this as my opportunity to check her out. Aria was short to me. Maybe becaue the fact that I was 6 ft 1 didn't help.  Aria had a nice ass, i'm not gonna lie. Her ass was round and her legs were sexy as hell. Aria also had a nice chest. You could tell it was natural too. Through her loose purple crop top, you could see her curves and she had curves in the right places too. Damn, I need to hit that soon. I called her name again and still didn't get a response. I was thinking of grabbing her by the waist and acting like a kidnapper but thought against it. I then saw her perfect high ponytail and without a second thought, I grabbed her ponytail causing her head to lean back.

"What the fuck!" Aria yelled furiously. 

"Well hello to you too, baby doll." I smirked and pulled out her headphones with one hand, my other hand still pulling her hair. 

"What the fuck is your problem! Let go of my hair." Aria yelled and said the last part through gritted teeth.  I pulled her hair towards my lower abdomen causing her head to lean back even more. Arias crop top also rose, exposing her belly button piercing. 

"Good girl got a belly button piercing?" I smirked and I could see Aria widen her eyes in what looked like fear and shock. Aria quickly pulled down the left side of her shirt and I was curious as to why she covered her hip and not her belly? Oh well. While I was looking down at Arias hip, she used her ankle boot and stabbed me in the shin.