Chapter 18: Am I on Dr. Phil or what?

HARRY'S POV 

I neared my temporary house and saw the lights on. Fuck Kelly and Drew are probably back. I sighed and opened the door with my hand that was behind Aria's back. I came inside and Kelly and Drew were watching TV and Kelly was sitting on Drew's lap as Drew was smirking about something. I won't lie, Drew got a good catch. I cleared my throat and Drew snapped his head towards me and his eyes darkened as he saw the state Kelly was in. 

"What the fuck happened to Ri?" Drew stood up and snapped, walking towards me. His eyes darkening. 

"She ran away because I was chasing her and she ended up in the alleys. Don't worry, she's asleep. Nothing happened to her." I said calmly and Drew visibly relaxed. Kelly then stood up and walked towards Aria.

"Aria! Aria are you okay?!" Kelly exclaimed and I sucked in a sharp breath.

"She's fucking sleeping!" I snapped at Kelly and she seemed taken back by my outburst. I rolled my eyes and carried Aria up the stairs and into her room. I laid Aria down on her bed and pulled the blanket over her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

"Goodnight kitten." I whispered and turned away but Aria caught my hand. I turned back around and Aria took my hand and nuzzled into it. Aria then laid her face down on my hand and I sighed. I picked up a small pillow off the floor and replaced it with my hand. Aria started groaning and whining and I chuckled.  I kissed her forehead again and left the room, closing her door behind me. I stepped out and saw a smirking Kelly. I groaned .

"What now?" I said and Kelly motioned for me to follow her and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but complied. Kelly went into her room and sat on her bed and I stopped at the entrance of her door.

"I'm not gonna fuck you." I said in all seriousness. Drew would fucking kill me. 

"Don't worry lover boy, I just needed to talk to you," Kelly said and rolled her eyes. I let out a sigh of relief and came inside and sat on the couch. 

"So tell me about Aria." Kelly said and smirked. 

"She's your best friend, do you not know anything about her?" I teased and Kelly rolled  her eyes and sat up on the edge of her bed facing me. 

"Tell me what you think about her." Kelly said seriously and I huffed. Am I on Dr.Phil or what? 

"I like teasing her and she's my bitch." I replied. 

"You will not fucking use Aria as your bitch. Do you understand!?" Kelly exclaimed. I held my hands up in surrender. 

"I was joking." I said and rolled my eyes. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me, lover boy." Kelly snapped.

"Don't tell me what to do, Drew lover." I snapped back. Kelly rolled her eyes. 

"I'm serious Harry, what do you say about Arias looks and physical appearance?" Kelly said seriously. Yup, i'm on Dr. Phil. 

"Uh, Aria's beautiful and she has a stunning body. Her ass is the perfect size and don't even get me started on her chest. The way she struts past me makes her ass move side to side along with her hips. I love how whenever I say a perverted comment, she'll scrunch up her nose or her eyes will get really wide which makes her my kitten," I said, clearly lost in my thoughts about Aria.

"She's your kitten?" Kelly remarked. I snapped back into reality.

"What?" I asked, confused. I don't even remember what I said, I was lost in my own thoughts. 

"You just said she was your kitten." Kelly said and I looked her in the eye and knew she wouldn't drop it. I groaned.

"I didn't mean that, I just, I don't know." I said honestly. Kelly's like a little annoying sister to me.