Chapter 25

ARIAS POV

It was now 12 PM and what can I say, me and Danny got along well. Danny and I exchanged numbers and he walked me home, promising me that we would hang out again really soon, considering the fact that we really enjoyed each others company and I could tell that we would also become best friends. Him and Kelly would get along really well.  I cautiously walked home with Danny looking over my shoulder constantly telling Danny to do the same thing.

"Don't worry, I always am- i'm used to it." He chuckled and shook his head but the way his eyes were distant I can tell he was referring to something else but I let it go. I grabbed onto Dannys collar and acted like I was making out with him to avoid being seen when in reality I was just trying to hide from a now furious Harry pacing around outside the house, his back to us. 

"I have to sneak in from the back- Thank you for everything, i'll call you Danny, bye bestie." I said and kissed him on the cheek as a friendly gesture and he chuckled, wishing me good luck and saluting. I ran to our backyard and slowly climbed up the small ladder that I always had on the side of my house- near my window. I carefully climbed up not making any noise as my phone kept buzzing in my back pocket. As soon as I successfully made my way up the ladder and into my room, I let out a breath of air and plopped down on my bed to catch my breath. As I was trying to think of a quick excuse I could tell Harry as to why I didn't return his calls, I heard him yelling downstairs in frustration. 

"Fucking hell Aria once I find you, you'll want to run as far and fast away from me as you can!" Harry yelled and I assumed he was leaving me a voicemail. I gulped and quickly tried deciding on what to do. I could either go out front where Harry was with a bored expression on my face telling him to calm down cause I went out to the mall or I could hide from him until mom came back. Thinking about my options, I know I had to face him one way or another. I took in a deep breath, practiced a bored expression in the mirror and gave my self some motivational words. 

I took a deep breath once again and trying to lighten the mood, I creeped up behind Harry and tickled his sides causing him to turn around in speed lighting with his fist ready to connect with my jaw but I caught his wrist in my hand and he looked at me straight in the eyes with so much anger that all my confidence was gone within a snap of a finger. I gulped as Harry then snatched his wrist out of my hand. 

"Where the fuck have you been!" Harry shouted, holding onto my forearms shaking me furiously. I was then at loss for words. 

"Where the fuck did you run off to" Harry yelled in my face again and I still was at loss for words, fear taking over me. Harry's vein was bulging out of his neck and his jaw was clenched, making him look bigger and badder, causing my fear to grow. Noticing that I still wasn't responding, Harry dragged me inside by my forearm and slammed the front door shut as he slammed my back against it. Harry then stepped back and looked me up and down various times. He then turned me around and inspected me like I was suspected of carrying something illegal at an airport. He then asked me where I was again but truth is, I was too scared to say anything. 

"I suggest you answer me this second or god help me I will-" 

"I went out to the mall with an old friend." I lied causing Harry to narrow his eyes and cross his arms over his chest. 

"And who is this old friend you speak of." Harry said sounding deadly and staring right into my eyes

        "D-Daniella."  I lied again. Telling Harry I went out with a guy would only piss him off further.  

"Look at me." Harry demanded and he held such authority in his voice that I obeyed without thinking twice. I looked at Harry and immediately looked back down, scared of all the anger that was in his eyes. Harry put his index finger under my chin and forced me to look up at him.