Chapter 1: The Bad Boy & Me.

Hey guys! This is my first story to ever have been written and i'm just sitting here being bored on a Saturday and it's raining outside so I decided to write a fanfic. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! There will be sex scenes and intimate moments. I hope you enjoy and i'm going to try to update everyday or every other day because I have school from 9-4:50 ish. I HOPE YOU ENJOYYY! 

ARIAS P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and somebody cutting there grass. Ugh, the sound of lawn mowers drive me crazy. I hate them. I then finally got up slowly and stretched, yawning. I then slowly made my way to the bathroom tying my hair into a messy bun to keep it out of my face. I brushed my teeth then washed my face slowly examining it. I had blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, pink lips, long eyelashes, and my complexion was fair. The color of my face wasn't dark or pale, it was just right and I was proud of my complexion. I was finally proud of something. Leaving the bathroom, I put on my black laced bras followed by my black and white tribal leggings with a black crop top exposing my flat stomach and bum.It was too early to care about my outfit and I already had a messed up morning due to that lawn mower. I brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun again. I looked outside my window and saw a U-Haul truck unloading boxes of stuff. New neighbors. Oh well, I slowly made my way downstairs and greeted my mom with a quick peck on  her cheek. My mom is beautiful. She has dirty blonde curly hair which flowed down to her ribs, she had the same blue eyes that I inherited and a beautiful smile. 

"Morning Aria, we have some new neighbors and I invited them to dinner. Would you go over there and ask what time they will come over for dinner? My mom questioned me. 

"Of course mom, can I go to Starbucks first?" I asked and received a nod from my mom. 

"I'm going to Starbucks, be back in a few." and with that I left the kitchen, slipped on my red toms, got my phone and headed outside.

I started to walk outside feeling a cool breeze from the shaking trees. The breeze felt good and refreshing because it was too hot outside and in California, the summers are the hottest. I passed a park and waved to a few kids turning my head towards them while I kept walking and I bumped into a tall, muscular, figure that caused me to fall and scream, but the unknown man caught me by my waist preventing me from falling and i held onto the V of his V-Neck as he covered my mouth with his large hand. The guy had chestnut curly hair and sparkling green eyes and he was perfect. I didn't even realize I was staring at him until he cleared his throat which caught me out of my trance and he smirked.

"Like what you see, babe?" He winked with his hand still covered on my mouth.

I shook my head no and he raised an eyebrow. He brought his face near my ear as his hot breath tickled my neck as he left a trail of goosebumps.

"I bet I can make you scream louder when you-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence because I let go of his shirt and slapped him right across the face making him let go of my waist. 

"You dirty bastard, watch your mouth and get the fuck out, you ruined my morning even more." I huffed and rolled my eyes, stepping away from the unknown guy and walking past him to only have him grab ahold of my wrist again. My back was facing toward his front. I immediately regretted what I wore because I knew he would stare at my bum. 

"Let. Go. Now." I tried to get out of his tight grip but he was too strong. Me trying to pull away only caused him to pull me back into his hard chest my bum touching his front as his strong muscular tatted arms wrapped around my waist.  

"Now, now where do you think your going with all that ass?" I gasped which caused him to chuckle. 

"You pervert! Let me go please." I pleaded but that didn't phase him.

"The names Harry, babe." He said calmly and started to look at the back and front of my leggings. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked confused. He didn't respond he just continued to look around then chuckled to himself.

"What the-" My sentence was cut off short because I felt his large hand go inside my shirt into my laced bra and grab my phone. My temper immediately rose.

"What the hell is your problem! Give me my phone and let me go!" I yelled but he just stayed silently and continued to tap something onto my phone. I smirked. This asshole didn't know that I could delete him off of my phone. I stayed silent and kept smirking but then he turned me around and noticed my smirk but he only raised his eyebrows in confusion. He smirked back after a couple of seconds and pulled out his phone too and saved my number. Shit. He really wasn't as dumb as I thought he was. Whatever. He finally locked both of our iPhones' off and smirked again.

"I'm not that dumb, babe." His deep sexy voice spoke. Wait did I just say sexy? Stop aria fuck! 

I rolled my eyes and held out my hand for my phone and looked the other way avoiding his eye contact. I then heard him chuckle then he reached inside my bra and put my phone back again. 

"You fucking as-" I was cut short by the vibration in my bra which caused me to jump. He texted me from his phone. That piece of shit. I rolled my eyes and kneed him in his man area and he let go of me and clutched his man area. I smirked and took that as my cue to walk away..or speed walk away.

*********************************************

After I got home from Starbucks, I changed into a black tank top that was more appropriate for a first impression. The tank top was tight from the boobs area, but flowy at the bottom, and it was covering half of my bum. It was good enough, not like they had a sexy son....or did they? 

Breaking out of my thoughts, I shook my head and walked over to our new neighbors house. I rang the doorbell and stood there waiting. Soon enough, a middle-aged lady that looked like she was about 40 answered the door. She had beautiful green eyes and dirty blonde hair like me and my mom. She looked like somebody familiar, I don't know who, but it was somebody.

"Hi, i'm your neighbor Aria and I live right across from you." I smiled politely. The lady gave me such a heart-warming smile. Then I noticed, she had dimples! She was a pretty ol' lady. 

"Oh! Hi! Nice to meet you sweetie, please call me Anne." She smiled then hugged me. I hugged her back. She was really nice and I was already starting to like our neighbors. 

"My mother wanted to invite you guys over dinner and if that's okay?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Of course! We need to get used to this place and dinner would be lovely! We should be over by 7,hun." She smiled. I nodded and waved bye and left. 

HEYY GUYSSS! THIS WAS CHAPTER 1! Hope you liked it :). I'm sorry it was very short but CHAPTER 2 WILL BE THE DINNER AND IT WILL BE VERY INTERESTING ;) AND LONG AND MORE ARIA AND HARRYY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENTT! I love you! xxxx