Chapter 24 - Danny

HEY GUYS JUST A QUICK REMINDER THAT I DON'T EDIT ANY OF MY CHAPTERS SO THERE MAY BE LOTS OF SPELLING ERRORS AND TYPOS! xxx

HARRYS POV

Telling Aria to avoid me for the time being was the worst. I don't know why but I just can't keep my hands off of her. I just feel like grabbing her, spanking her naughty ass, and kissing those plump lips that she always bites when she's confused. I just had to make sure that she didn't follow me. If she did, which I had a gut feeling she would do, she would be in deep shit cause of me. For some reason, I just had a feeling Aria was planning something in her pretty little head of hers to try to follow me. I chuckled to myself at how clever I was and called Paul knowing how terrified Aria was of him. Paul picked up on the second ring.

        "Hanging in there mate?" Paul said.

"Yeah, I need a favor mate." I said to Paul, lying down on my bed for now and putting my arm behind my head. 

        "I'm listening." Paul said calmly, shuffling through papers I assume on the other line. 

"Tomorrow is the gang meet up and the rivals will be there as you know, and mom is gone with Arias mom, so long story short, i'm staying at Arias, and I need you to watch her for me so she doesn't follow me." I explained and blew out a breath of air. 

        "Woah woah, who's this Aria chick?" Paul asked, curious. 

"First off, she's off limits and she's the chick that you scared the shit out of in that alley when I asked you to go get her." I explained and Paul chuckled. 

        "Text me the address and I'll come by tomorrow morning," Paul said. 

"Thanks mate and she also has a brother and a best friend, i'll tell her to brother to stay with Kelly, her best friend and explain some stuff to him. Don't worry about that." I said.

        "Alright mate, see you tomorrow." Paul said and hung up.

Thank god for Paul. I checked the time and saw that it was 2:03 AM and I had to leave at 9. I groaned and heard some movement outside my door and immediately became alarmed. 

I got up and quickly opened the door, causing a small body frame to fall at my feet. I immediately groaned and rubbed my face. I grabbed Arias wrist and pulled her inside of my room. I then closed the door behind her and leaned against it, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Eavesdropping are we?"  I smirked, looking at Aria.

"N-No there was a spider on your door and I was trying to take it off." Aria said, not making eye contact. Bullshit. She was scared of spiders.

"A spider? Really?" I smirked again and she gulped and nodded.

"Aria, cut the bullshit. What are you doing here at 2 in the morning?" I asked, curiously.

"N-nothing I told you I saw a spider. But yeah i'm tired so i-i'll be g-going," Aria stuttered and I stood there against the door, watching her trying to get past me. I'm 6'3. She stands no chance against me.  

"Excuse me." Aria said, politely. I raised my eyebrows, impressed.

"Who knew the wicked witch of the west had manners." I joked and Aria quickly snapped up. She was back.  

"Why the fuck are you asking Paul to baby sit me." Aria spat, standing up for herself. I stood up, no longer leaning and looked down at Aria while she looked up. 

"Don't talk to me like that, and it's none of your fucking business." I spat back. 

"It is my fucking business cause your asking one of your damn friends to babysit me." Aria said, balling up her small fists. I chuckled at that which seemed to make her grow angrier.