Chapter 19

GUYS! I'M NOT SURE IF IM GOING TO PUT THAT MANY SCHOOL SCENES IN THIS BOOK, SOMETIMES THEYRE JUST EXTRA AND NOT NEEDED. SORRY. :/ 

ARIAS POV

I ran inside the house and giggled and closed the door on Harry's face. I heard Harry take in a sharp breath and I quickly ran up the stairs for my life. I heard the door close and ran up the stairs faster. Only 10 more steps, Ri. You got thi-. 

"Oww!" I exclaimed as Harry roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I glared at him and he  wrapped his arms around my waist, literally squeezing the life out of me. I tried shoving him off of me but it was no use. Harry was too strong. Harry then carried me up to the top of the stairs and he turned over so my foot was on the edge of the stair. 

"Harry let go of me!" I exclaimed again, trying to pry his arms off of me but that only made him grab both of my wrists in one hands. I looked at the clock at the back and saw that it was 2:15PM. Crap, I'm gonna be late for modelling! 

"Harry I have to go, please let me go." I pleaded and Harry smirked down at me. 

"You want me to let you go?" He asked with sincerity in his voice. 

"Yes! Just leave me alone and let go of my wrist and let me be!" I said and I saw Harrys smirk come back.

"Baby doll, you have two options. Either I let go of your wrists and you-

"Yes just let me go!" I pleaded again and Harry's eyes turned a little darker. 

"Don't cut me off when i'm talking." Harry said sternly and stared right in my eyes. It felt like he was hypnotizing me and making me do whatever he wanted to. I gulped and Harry's smirk showed up again. 

"Anyway, if you want me to let you go, I will. But, if I do let you go, you'll fall down the stairs and get crippled. Or, you can be a good babe and say what I want you to say and you can go off to wherever you need to, without being crippled." Harry said and I looked back and gulped. If he did let me go, I would get crippled, no doubt. I made my decision then.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked in a fake, nice voice.

"Say, 'Oh Harry, you're such a sex god and I would be more than happy to willingly drop my panties for you, daddy." Harry said in a girly voice and smirked at me. I coughed and choked on my spit. I knew I would have to say it anyway, so here goes nothing.

"Oh harry, you're such a sex god and I would be more than happy to willingly drop my panties for you, daddy." I said in an overly exaggerated voice. Harry smirked at me and looked me up and down before kissing my neck and pulling me back up. In a flash, Harry kissed my neck again and left without another word.  I stood there, grabbing the railings and panting. Why was I breathing so hard? Is this normal? A beep from my phone snapped me out of my thoughts. I immediately knew it was Stacy and checked the time as it read 2:45PM. Time flies. I ran into my room and shut the door. I then stripped off my clothes and turned the water on. As soon as I was satisfied with the waters temperature, I hopped in and quickly showered so I could reach there on time. --------------------------------------------

As soon as I was done with my shower, I quickly opened the shower curtain and looked for my towel but couldn't find it. Crap.

"Kelly!" I screamed as loud as I could so she could hear me. No response. 

"Kelly!" I yelled one more time. No response. The 3rd try should be the charm.

"Kelly!" I yelled and screamed and instead of Kelly, Harry burst through the door. I squealed and pulled the shower curtain closed.