Chapter 16: Boys vs Girls

Winter break is leaving so fast ughhhhhh

This chapter may disturb some readers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARIAS POV

I woke up with a slight hangover. I wasn't really that hung over but my head still hurt a little. I looked up and saw the time. 10:45AM. I got up and clutched my head in my hands for a good 5 minutes. I then  grabbed my bath robe and went inside the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. 

When I was done with my shower, I put my bath robe on and went inside my room. It was now 11AM and I doubt anybody would be up. I shrugged and put on my red laced bra and panties. All of my bras are laced and are from Victorias Secret. I just can't deal with any other bras. It just has to be from Victorias Secret. 

I tied the bath robe tighter around my body and went downstairs. Since my head was still hurting a little, I grabbed a pill and popped it in my mouth. I then decided to make chocolate pancakes. I then felt my phone buzz from the counter. Why was it on the counter? Did I leave it there last night?

Last night. I remembered bits and pieces of Harry and me making a deal and beating up this blonde. All I rememberd was bits and pieces but didn't really seem to care. 

I checked my phone and had a message from Stacy. I groaned. Stacy used to be my boss when I modeled for Victorias secret.  I opened the text and it said;

'We need a model for Sunday. Be here around 5 or 6 please. Thanks.  -Stacey'

I replied with an 'Okay, i'll be there.' and shut my phone off. I then remembered that I would have to eat salads for the rest of the day if they wanted me. I groaned and made myself a salad and put Italian dressing over it. 

Just as I finished my salad, I remembered today was Saturday. Kelly. On cue, the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and saw Kelly. Without thinking, I tackled Kelly into a bear hug and we ended up on the grass outside. 

"I missed you too." Kelly laughed and I laughed too.

"I missed you so much!" I squealed and hugged her again. Kelly hugged me back.

"Aria, I just got here and i'm already suffocated." Kelly joked and I laughed and got up. I opened the front door and bought her bags in, putting them next to the stairs.  I went inside the kitchen and sat on a stool and Kelly sat on the one across from me.

"Where's mum?" Kelly asked. See, since Kelly practically lived with us the whole time, she started referring to my mom as hers. Which was pretty nice.

"Shes back at work." I said and Kellys eyes lit up. 

"We have the house to ourselves then!" Kelly practically screamed causing me to wince at the loudness of her voice. I still had a slight hangover. 

"Well, Andrews back and we also have our ne-" 

"Andrew?!?!" Kelly gasped, cutting me off. I smirked at Kelly and she coughed, realizing her sudden outburst. 

"He's hung over right now." I said.

"What?" Kelly asked, confused. 

"We went to this party last night and I drank too but i'm a little okay now. Oh and he was with this blonde bimbo." I said, smirking at Kellys hardened expression. You see, Kelly and Andrew are fond of each other. It's obvious that they like each other but just don't want to admit it. Andrew doesn't want to lose his single title and neither does Kelly. They're apparently not ready for commitment. Dumbasses.