You don't remember either

Your phone was ringing and it showed that Chanyeol was calling. 'Does he remember me?' you tell yourself hoping.You answered the call. "Hello?" you say with a bit more happier voice. "[Y/N]!! Why did you leave?!?! What did tht evil maknae do to you?" Chen said leaving you in dissapoinment. "Oh. Ask the evil maknae." you tell him. 'I'm not evil!' you hear Sehun yelling. "Come back [Y/N]. Pleaseee" Chen begs you. "Yah Chen! I'll meet you tomorrow!! I just want to finish my other homework so I can enjoy the weekend!Is that so hard to ask for?!" you tell him off. He was silent. You then hear beeping noises. You looked at your phone and saw that he hung up. "Pabo" you say. You dumped all your stuff in your room. You then when to take a bath. The nice warm water flowing down. It felt nice after what had happened. After you dried down, you changed into a big-ish shirt and some long trousers. You cooked some ramen since its already dinner time.

Chen's POV. (Its still in the 'you' form lol.. you don't need to understand this)

Chen went straight to his room after coming back from school. Apparently all the other members did that too. When he got in his room he sat on his bed. He took a picture from under his pillow. "I guess you only remember Chanyeol huh? I wasn't important I guess " Chen says out loud looking at the picture. He felt a tear falling down. Soon he was crying. "After all our memories together you only remember him? Why [Y/N]?!? Wasn't I important too?" he said alnost screaming. Luckily all the bedrooms are sound proof.

~Flashback~

"Say cheeseeeee" chen tells both of you while holding the camera up.(selfie). "Yah chen! Take a picture of all of us not only you!" you tell him hitting his shloulder playfully. "Yeah Chen. Otherwise I'll take your camera and fill it up with my beautiful face" Chanyeol says praising himself.You and Chen roll your eyes. "Okay. Come here then" he says. All of you finally take a picture together. You did crossed eyes, Chen did peace sign with a smirk and Chanyeol did his derp face. "I'm totally gonna print this and keep it forever." Chen tells. "Do any of you want one?" he offers you and Chanyeol but both of you deny. "Okay fine. Your wishes. Hahahahha lol" he says laughing. You look at him and shake your head. 'I can't believe his leaving us already and we're only 10 years old. I'll surely miss the troller.' you say in your head. "In the evening already daydreaming eh squirrel" Chanyeol teases you as he puts his hand on your shoulder. "Hurry up! Let's go to the park!" Chen yells at both of you. And you guys were off to the park

~End Of Flashback~

Chen cried quietly as he remembers the memories you guys had. "Um hyung. [Y/N] left. She said she wasn't feeling well." Sehun tells Chen as he enters Chen's room. Chen quickly wiped his tears. "What do you mean? She went home?" Chen asked him curiously. He lifts his shoulders indicating that he doesn't know.  Che quickly got up and went to Chanyeol's room. "Channie give me your phone now" he tells Chanyeol demanding it.Chanyeol was just lying on his bed playing his guitar. "Err. Okay? Here" he gives it to Chen. Chen brings out to the living room looking for your number. He typed your name but couldn't find it. He then typed your nickname Chanyeol and he gave to you. He typed 'Squirrel' and surprisingly he found your number. He quickly called you. Luckily you answered. After you told him off, he went silent. 'When did you become cold?' he thought. He hung up after being silent. He didn't know what to say. "Who did you call? Don't you have that persons number anymore in your phone?" Chanyeol asked coming out of his room. Chen kept quite. "Earth to Chen! Hello?" Chanyeol said knocking on Chen's head. Chen pushed off Chanyeol's hand and looked hime in the eye and said "Be grateful she remembers you." Chen left to his room with a tear flowing down his cheeck. No one noticed the tear,Luckily. "Huh? Who are you talking about?" Chanyeol said confused. He wasn't sure what Chen said.

{A\N} Hope this was okay? Who knew Chanyeol and you were so forgetful. Poor Chen. hehehe. Enjoy the other chapters too ~~