For your sake

When you reached home, you quickly text Minhyuk. You asked him for the homework. 'Minhyuk! what's the homework for today?' you text him. 'HEYYY -.- anyway no hw for today!! yipeee.' he replied   instantly. Phew. Well you had no homework to do. You decided to just read some manga at the local comic book store. You locked the door after closing door and made your way to the store. It wasn't far away. When you reached there you greeted the manager and he greeted back. You went to pick a manga to read and you finally pick 'Orange Marmalade'. You took a seat at the chairs. First you got comfy and then you started reading. You were there like almost two hours just reading that comic. You looked at the time and it was about 5 o'clock in the evening. You decided you better go back. You got up and payed the manager for the drinks you had and left. As you reached home, you saw a un-posted letter. You picked it up. You brought it in. You sat down on your couch. You looked at letter debating to open it. You decided to open it in the end. You opened it carefully incase anything will tear. You read the letter carefully. "Hello [Y/N]. Remember me? I bet you don't... I know this is cheesy and all but meet me at Han River tomorrow after school. And no I'm not a killer or a rapist.." you read. 'That's a relief!' you thought. You continued to read. "..If I send this through postage.. It'll take forever so no thanks . :P Sorry if this scars you or whatever. So now I bid you goodbye. till tomorrow! :)  -KJD-" you finished reading. "K.J.D?" you says trying to figure out the initials. It wasn't Chanyeol cause Chanyeol's full name is Park Chan Yeol. You thought of it for quiet a while but got enterupted by your phone ringtone. It was Everybody by ShinEE. You see that someone send you a message on kakao talk. 'Again. I'm sorry for scaring you off like that. -Sehun' .You shock your head. 'Hmm.. So you should be. -.-" ' you reply. To be honest you really don't know what's up with that boy.

-At the dorm-

After they arrived at the dorm from the hospital, everyone quickly went inside. Chen say you walking away. He wanted to say something but Sehun spoke first. Chen shrugged but quickly went inside. "Aish. I miss this bed!" he says as he jumps on top of his bed. "Only a day. And you missed it? Tsk Tsk Tsk." Xiumin says moving his index finger left and right. "Don't judge. Its like you and your Baozi,hyung" Chen says back. "So?? Anyway Kyungsoo wants to talk to ya." Xiumin informs Chen. "Now? Tell him later I want to sleep." Chen whines. "Now hyung!" Kyungsoo shouts from the kitchen. Chen rolls off his bed and crawls to the kitchen. Xiumin just laughs at how his dongsaeng is behaving. "What??" Chen asked looking annoyed. "Tell me." Kyungsoo. "Tell what?" Chen asked back. Silence. "You know what.. Next time." Kyungsoo finally says and smiles. Chen turned away and walked back to his room. He laid on his bed. He tried to have a nap but couldn't. "Guess I wasn't tired. lol" he says. He walks out from his room and goes to the living room. He turns on the TV and watches spongebob. One by one join Chen at the living room. Only 10 members there. Kyungsoo was at the kitchen -like normal-. But Tao was missing. "Where's wushu boy?" Chen asked. "He said he needed to do something" Kris says. Chen nods and continues to watch. Not so long ago Tao went out to give somthing to you. He knew where you lived. Stalker-ish but not. Chanyeol gave your address. He had to deliver it quickly before you came back. When he reached there, he went up to your floor. As he was approaching your house, he heard footsteps. He quickly left on the floor infront of your house and ran down the stairs next to the lift. "Sorrt hyung. But its the only alone time you'll get with ever again." Tao says under his breath while running towards the dorm. Tao tried to creep in but got cought by Baekhyun. "The culprit is back!" he shouts. They all look at Tao. Tao smiles shyly. He quickly goes to his bedroom in a dash. Awkward. Chen got up and went there too. He acuatlly knocked. Tao opens the door. "Spill the juice bro." Chen says lifting his eyebrow. Tao acted like nothing had happen. "What you saying? I did nothing. Just went for a jog." he lied. "Liar. You go for a jog with Luhan hyung or Kris hyung. Tell the truth." he says looking into Tao's eyes. Tao sighes. He tells the truth. "Whaaaaa?? Why did you do that??!?" Chen ask in disbelief. "Cause its the only alone time you'll get with her. I know I should have asked first but..." Tao explains but got cut off by Chen "Its okay. I understand. And I guess I'll see her." he says. "Thank you." he smiles. "No problem hyung." Tao responds. They hug.

{A\N} Sorry of its getting boring. I'll try my best! :) Comment,Vote,Like,Share and Follow! thank you. ^^