Wae?!

"He doesn't make sense!!" you scream in your bedroom. You laid on your bed just staring at the ceiling. "But what did Chanyeol do?" you ask yourself. You felt frustrated. Your phone rang. You picked your phone up to see that you had received a message. It was from Chen. You quickly read his message. 'Figure out yet?' . You sigh in frustration. 'No.. Can you just tell me!' you reply back. 'Fine. First, let me ask you this. Do you care about me?' he asked trough his message. You replied with 'Of course! why won't I care about you?' 'You sure? Well, it doesn't seem that you care.' You stared at his message. He was speaking the truth. Ever since things cleared up with you and him, things just got worse. But it wasn't your fault. He was avoiding you. He doesn't sit with you anymore. He changed places with Lay. You haven't had a decent conversation with him ever since. You quickly typed your message. 'How do you know? It isn't my fault that you are avoiding me. Ever thought about that?! Than blaming others, think about what you've done.' and you pressed send. You felt happy with your message. He didn't reply after that. "No reply?..Hmm.. Coward?" you say raising an eyebrow. Yes, you were talking to yourself.

~Next Day~

It was the day of the carnival. You woke up about 6:30 am to go to school early to prepare. You packed your costume and left. As you reached there you saw all the boys. You waved at them and they waved back. As you gor closer you noticed Chen wasn't there. "Where's.." you ask but got cut off by Xiumin. "Chen? Well.....His not feeling well." he says shuttering. "You okay Xiumin?" you ask him as you noticed his shuttering. His eyes widen. and answers "Yeah I'm fine!" and smiles. "[Y/N] !! You finally arrived!" Chanyeol yells as he runs towards you. You smile at him brightly. Seeing him makes you smile. "How was your morning?" he asked as he puts his arm over your shoulder. "My morning? Okay I guess?" you say. "Let's get ready!" he says and pulls you. "Meet you out here when finish okay?" he informs. You put your thumb up before changing. "I guess I don't have a partner." you mummered and sigh. After appleaing the makeup you came out. Chanyeol came out looking like a real zombie. "OMO!! A zombie!!" you playfully scream at him. "Ahhh! A scary doll!" he screams back at you. Then both of you burst out laughing. You quickly make your way back at the haunted house. All of you get in position and it officially started. Your class got a lot of takers. "Made a lot of money I see" you pass a comment to Minhyuk as you put your costume in your bag. "Of course!" he praises. You roll your eyes and smile. You were looking for the other members but none were found. "Minhyuk, did you see the others?" you ask him. He shook his head as he was re-counting the money. You shurgged and made your way home. On the way home, you received a call from Chanyeol. "Yeboseyo" you say. "[Y\N]..." you heard sorrow in his voice. "What happened?!" you quickly ask. "Chen..." he shuttered. "Wae?!?! What happened to Chen?!?" you ask him worried. "He..he.."

{A\N} BOOM CLIFHANGER! XD  Sorry for the late update. The story will be ending very soon.but thank you for reading ^^ *Aegyo* hehehehe and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU YIFAN!!! The picasso of the group. No offence but Lay oppa can draw better hahahaha Ofc not! Kris is #Kriscasso !:D hows Ace? :3 The almighty leader of EXO-M -lead dancer,lead vocalist- LOL... SARANGHEYO <3 <3