Breakfast

Next Day (At the Dorm)

All the boys except Chen and Tao were getting ready for school. "Where's Chen and Tao?" Suho asked Kyungsoo. "Isn't Tao in the same room as you?!" Kyungsoo asked. Suho laughed. "Hehe yeah he is. Anyway how about Chen?" "Sleeping. And his door is locked." Kyungsoo informed. They didn't bother too wake up those two for school. "Come on guys. We're gonna be late." Kris yelled at the members. They quickly went out and walked off to school. Kris was about to wake up Tao but thought he shouldn't so he left. He was the last out. "Yah hyung! Palli!" Sehun shouted from the road. Kris nodded and ran after them. "They coming or not?" Luhan asked. "Obviously not." Kris said making this expression -> -.-"

Luhan giggled and left Kris behind. 'I should at least tell him' Kris said in his mind. He took out his phone and messaged Tao. 'Not awake yet? anyway we all went to school already. you and Chen are at home.' There was no reply yet. "That panda is still sleeping" he says under is breath. "Did you say something hyung?" Lay askes appeaeing next to him. "Nope." Kris answers. They finally reach school and as normal a bunch of girls will be -trying to- flirt with them. They quickly went in class before they got mobed. You noticed 2 people missing as they entered the class. "Where's Chen and Tao?" you ask Chanyeol as he sits. "Oh hey!" he greets you with a smile. "They over slept. Usual." he says and laughs. You smile at him. You looked out the window watching butterflies fly around. 'There 3 butterflies. Channie,ChenChen and me.' you thought and smile. "Yeah.." Chanyeol said. You jumped at his sudden answer. 'Did he read my mind or I said it out loud?' you thought. "Out loud" he answers and smiles. You turn to your right to see the seat empty. You kinf of missed Chen. You haven't seen him except yesterday.

Tao finally woke up around 9am. "Shit I'm late!!" he says jumping out of his bed and taking his phone. As he turns on his phone he received a message from Kris. He read the message. 'Oh okay. Enjoy school >:D' Tao replies. "So Chen is at home too." he says. "Yup and his on the couch." Chen says laying down. Tao jumped at Chen's statement. Tao then went and sat on the couch. "Eaten breakfast?" he asked the older one. Chen nodded. "But I still feel like having something else to eat." Chen says and rubs his tummy. "Then let's go out and eat." Tao suggested. "Okay! And Tao is treating me for breakfast" Chen slyly says and walks off to change. "Yah hyung!! You should be treating me!!" Tao shouts from the couch. "What?! I can't hear you" Chen says sarcastically. Tao frowns and walks off to his room to change. Chen and Tao decided to go to a cafe nearby. "Oh look. We should bring an umbrella." Tao says and points at the sky. "You don't say?" Chen says and rolls his eyes. After they arrived at the cafe, they took a window seat. "What shall we order? Hmmm." Chen mummers looking at the menu. Tao on the other hand.already knew what he wanted. "Hello. May I take your order?" the waitress asked. "I would like to have some scramble eggs and bacon" Tao tells the waitress.

"Ok..ay..And how about you?" she turns to Chen. "French toast." he says. She writes it down, takes the menu from and leave to the kitchen. "So hyung.. How did it go yesterday with [Y/N]?" Tao asked. "Oh that.. It went fine. We

re-united." he says. "You and..Chanyeol hyung fought?" he asked. "Why would you ask that??" Chen asked prentending to smile. "Cause I heard you guys shouting." Tao says. As Chen was about to say something the waitress came with the food. "One scramble eggs with bacon and one french toast. " she says as she puts the plates on the table. "Thank you" Tao thanks and smiles at her. "So why did you and Chanyeol hyung fight?" Tao asked again. "I have my reasons." Chen said taking another bite of the french toast.

{A\N} if I did a Shinee fanfic, will anyone read it? planning to do one. Im still not sure how to end this. Any suggestions? Please do comment. And I want to thank @Kyungsoo_s_Wayfu for always commenting :)