Rooftop

The bell rang indicating its break time. As you walked you decided to eat the rooftop. You wanted to clear your mind from some things. You sit on a bench there and eat your lunch. "Enjoying the food and view?" a voice getting closer. You turn to see Chanyeol. You smile at him. "Yeah.. The view is great." you say. He laughs softly at your statement. He comes and sits next to you. There was a silence for a while till you asked "Chanyeol.. Why did you tell me Chen died?". He looked straight forward not making eye contact with you. "Why?" you ask again. He sighes. "Cause if I told you the truth you would have pushed me away from you and ignore me for life." he says still not making eye contact. You feel bad for Chen and him. You knew that your attitude was like that. You couldn't blame him for lying. You put your hand on his lap. You look up to him and looks at you. "I understand. And I'm sorry for being like that." I aplogies. He than embraced you for a hug. You were a shock at his movement but returned it after seconds. The bell rang and both of you quicklu went back to class.

~After School~

"[Y/N]!" Chanyeol shouted your name as he ran after you. The other members just waited infront of the school gates. You turned around to face Chanyeol. He stops and pants. He catches his breath and asked "Wanna come over?" . "Today? Nah.. Tired. Maybe next timw." you decline. Chanyeol pouts at your answer. "Pleaseeee!" he pleeds looking cute. "Ain't going to work bro" you re-assure him. "Finee. Then I'll see you tomorrow." he gives up and waves goodbye. You wave back at him and walk off. As you reach your house, you unplug your phone from the charger in your room. You quickly turn on your phone to see if you received any messages or what so ever. You type your password in and you received about 10 messages all from Minhyuk. "Aish that boy." you say grumbling to yourself. You see that all the messages about the haunted house. He send you a picture of your costume. 'Enjoy being a doll~ ^^' his last text message said. "A DOLL?!?! Urgh!! Why me???" you say out loud. You are a type of girl who isn't girly at all. You quickly text back with 'Why me?!?! Can't it be [Name of classmate]?? Or even Luhan!'. You laugh at your suggestion. You suddenly get a text from Suho. 'Hey darling. Could you come over now? Chanyeol really wants you to.come and help with homework. He is being annyoying.' You laugh at his message. 'Annoying? That's normal!' you say to yourself and smirk. You quickly had a shower and changed into shorts and a shirt and made your way there. You brought your phone,purse and your notebook. As you make your way there you say Kai alone at the park near their dorm. He looked flustrated. You made your way towards him. "Kai? Are you okay?" you ask him. He looks at you in surprise as why would you be here. He shrugs and says."Oh hey. Its nothing. Just clearing my mind from school." and fake smiled. "Okay? I'm going to the dorm. Want to walk back together?" you ask him. He shook his head. You nod and you made your way to the dorm. You were about to knock on the door but you heard shouting from inside. "Hyung!! Stop that!!" "I'm hungry hyung!!!" "Shut up! You can't rush perfection!" "Where's my phone?!?!" "You're holding it! Pabo" . You laughed quietly at the shouting from inside. You then decide to knock on the door. The dorm went silent. The door opens and you see Lay. "Hello." he greets you and moves aside so you can come in. "Hey." you greet back and enter. "[Y/N]!!" you hear someone shouting. You turn to see Chanyeop being chased by Chen. "Help me!!! He wants to kill me!" he screams. He goes behind you to use you as a sheild. As Chanyeol goes behind you, Chen stops right infront of you almost losing his balance. "Hey." you greet him. He doesn't make eye contact with you. He turns away and join Xiumin on the couch. 'What happened?' you think. Your thoughts got disturb by Chanyeol, who is waving his giant hand infront of your face. "Whatt?" you whine at him.He smiles at you. "What do you want??" you ask. "I want you to help with maths homework. I didn't unserstand a word the teacher said." he tells. "Aish! Couldn't you ask the members to help?!" you complain. "No. They don't want to teach me" he tells you with puppy dog eyes. "Literally no ones to teach him. It'll be a miracle if you could." Baekhyun passes a comment. Chanyeol glared at him. He simply smiled and looked back at the tv. You laugh at Baekhyun's comment.

{A\N} This chapter is literally nothing much. And obviously i failed (_ _") Sorry for making you read this horrible chapter. I'll improve in the new chapter.