Not caring?

You and Chanyeol go to the table at the kitchen so you can teach him maths. But most of the time he was playing around. "Yah Chanyeol! Stop it! Now solve this." you scold and hand him a piece of paper. He stared blankly at it. He blink his eyes couple of times. You look at him and roll your eyes. "Just do it and don't complain." you say and push him.

"Hm..Why does she have to be here" Chen says in annoyance  "Annoyed? I thought you, her and Chanyeol are best buddies." Xiumin asked. "...used to.." Chen adds. Xiumin looked confused. "But weren't you guys all friends now?" "Hah. I rather distance myself from them. Especially her" Chen says looking towards the tv screen. Xiumin shook his head. "This isn't you. Before this I saw you trying so hard to make her remeber you but now you're just making it worse" Xiumin tells his dongsaeng. "She does remember me but..." Chen tries to say. "But what?" Xiumin asked curiously.Chen sighes. "Nothing. But even if I distance myself from her, she doesn't even care." Chen says and huffs. Xiumin placed his hand on Chen's shoulder. "Maybe she does. At least try to talk to her." Xiumin advices. Chen puts his face in his palms and tells Xiumin "No point. She has Chanyeol. Can we just leave it as it is". Xiumin sighes in defeat. "Okay. I won't force anything on you. Past is past, focus on the present." Xiumin advices. He smiles at Chen and leaves him at the couch. Chen sighes in frustration. He looks at you from the couch. You turn to face him but he quickly looks away. "I GOT IT!!" Chanyeol yells as he holds his pen up. You look shock at his movement. "Got what?" you ask. "The answer! I finally got it!" he exclaims. He looked so happy over a question. "Give me that." you say and take it away. You look through it to see if he got wrong. "Surprisingly you got it correct." you say. "Of course I'll get it right" he praises himself. You roll your eyes. "Chanyeol, so what did you get for haunted house?" you askes him. "Oh that! I got a zombie." he says and asked "How about you??" . "A..doll.." you hestitaly say. "A doll?! Cool! I think you and Chen are partners." he tells. "Chen!" he shouts. "Ne?" Chen asked. "You and [Y/N] are dolls!" he exclaims. Chen's face was a poker face. Usually Sehun is poker face but this time it was Chen. He didn't seem happy neither did he seem sad. You smile at him to at least not feel so awkward. He looks at you then back to Chanyeol. "Oh cool." he bluntly says and leaves.

It was the day before the carnival, Your class was preparing the haunted house for tomorrow. "Here are your costumes" Minhyuk says as he dumps it infront of all of us. "You all know what you are right? Hurry and try it." he demands. You quickly take your costume and go change into it. The costume fits perfectly. You went out to show Minhyuk. "It acuatlly does fit you. I don't think Luhan will be able to pull this off" he tells and winks. You laugh at his statement. Chen comes out in a similar costume as you but in a male version. "Nice. It looks good on you" you compliment him. He looks at you and smile. He leaves you and goes to Xiumin. "What's with him?" you mummble. "With who?" Chanyeol, who was behind you, asked. "No one." you answer. "Do I look good or do I look good!" he asked prasing himself. "You look ugly." you bluntly say. He look shocked at your statement. "How dare you [Y/N]! I look awesome." he says. You roll your eyes and went to change. You quickly pack the costume in your bag and head off. You didn't go home but you went to the park. You sat at a bench nearby and watched the kids play. You felt someone sit next to you. You turn to face him. You noticed that is Chen. "Hey.." he finally greets you. "Hey," . Awkwardness filled the air. "Chen.. Are you okay? I mean you've been avoiding me for the past week or so. Did I do something." you ask breaking the silence. He doesn't answer you. "Come on Chen. What did I do?" you asked again. He keeps quiet. He gets up but leans towards you. Your face and his is inches away. You blushed at his sudden gesture. "Think about it. Just think about everything." he whispers. He gets back up and walks away. You felt frozen. You quickly snap out of it and chase after him. You pull his shoulder so his facing you. "Yah! What do you mean?" you ask with a raised voice. "You may not have done it but just think about it." he says and quickly left, leaving you there standing. "What the heck?" you mummble. After that, you quickly make your way home. 'You may not have done it but just think about it.' Chen's words kept replaying in your head. You wanted to be friends again with him and Chanyeol but Chen is making it difficult.

{A\N} I failed (_ _")