Good advice

It was about 4 in the evening and your school finally finished. You were walking home but you got stopped by Lay. "Ne, Lay?" you ask him looking at him in surprise. "Follow me back to my dorm,please?" he asked you giving you his puppy dog eyes. "Why? Aren't the other members home?" you ask him. "Yeah...but...but... I need some company.." he says shuttering. "I guess so." you tell him. He smiles and drags you along. On the way to their dorm, he stopped at this park. It was filled with children. "Aren't we supposed to go the dorm?" you asked him pointing at the way to the dorm. "Let's relax here for a little while. Come on." he says pushing you towards the park. It was a bit suspicous. "Let's go on the swing, [Y/N]" he tells you. You nod and sit on the swing. "Lay, I really need to g.." you say but you realised that Lay wasn't there anymore. "Lay? Where are you? Lay??" you call him. He suddwbly pops out from a bush. "Come here." he tells. You weren't sure. "Come. Please" "Finee" you say quickly going behind the bush. When you went behind it you saw Chanyeol there with a picnic basket. Chanyeol patted on the picnic mat indicating for you to sit. You blushed a bit. You looked back at Lay. He smiled and put two tumbs up. Then he left. "You ditched school just for this? What about the others?" you ask him as you take a seat next to him. "They all wanted to ditch school anyway." he says smiling while rubbing back of his head. "And you made poor Lay come to school just to bring me here. Cheesy" you tell him playfully pushing him. "Lay wanted to help. And this isn't cheesy! "he argues. "Yah. We gonna argue all day or we gona eat?" you ask him pointing at the basket. "Ehehe  Of course eat!" he shouts derp smiling. {LOL} You guys were talking about life and how apples should come in different colours than just red and purple. You enjoyed the moment. You've missed these kind of momenta a lot.

{At the dorm}

"AISH!!!" Chen screams as he punches his pillow. He punches it multiple times. "Why..must..Chanyeol..get..you..?" he says as he punches his bed. He stopped and fell on the floor. He just layed there starring up to the ceiling. He deeply sighed. "I miss [Y/N]... Why don't you recongnise me?" he asked himself. "Why don't you tell her, hyung?" Kai asked as he was leaning against the bedroom door. "Finding the right time." Chen tells Kai but doesn't look at him. "When is the right momment hyung? You can't just wait and do nothing." Kai tells Chen coming closer to him. Chen keeps quiet as he continues to lay there. "Think about it hyung. You've been helping her with Chanyeol that you forgot to do what you originally wanted to do" he tells Chen. "I didn't forget it." Chen tells Kai. "Get out of my room." Chen says coldly. Kai gets up and leaves the room but he stops at the door. Kai looks back at Chen. "Hurry before time runs out hyung." he tells Chen then went out and closed the door. "Maybe the little brother is right." Chen said but brushed it off. He laid there just thinking about you until he fell asleep on the floor.

"Fought with Chen?" Kris asked as he was drawing. "Not really." Kai says. He walked over to see what was Kris drawing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO BE?!?" Kai burst out laughing. "ITS YOU AND CHEN KILLING EACH OTHER!!" Kris shouts at Kai. He stoppes laughing. "Me and Chen hyung killing each other?" he asked in confussion. "Yes." Kris answers and continues to draw. Kai just nods slowly and walks off. "Your advice is really good." Kris says. "What hyung?" Kai asked cause he didn't hear. "Oh nothing." . Kai just looked at him suspiciously and walks off.

{A\N} HELLO!! Sorry for the late update. I was busy with school projects. Wish me luck for my editioriol assignments! :D hehehe Love you all who reads my story! <3

Share,Comment,Vote and Follow <3 ^^