Run

{Back to you and Chanyeol}

It was about 7:00 pm already so you guys decided to pack up. You pick up a bottle of coke and look at it. It had bit left. Rather than drinking you splashes it on Chanyeol. "YAH [Y/N]! I'm all sticky" he shouts touching himself. You couldn't help yourself. You started laughing. You suddenly felt a spalsh on you. You realised Chanyeol threw orange juice on you. "Chanyeol!!!" you shout at him. "You started it." he says. You stuck your toungue out at him. "Let's clean then making a mess" he says and smile at you. You nod. After you guys cleaned, you started to walk home. "[Y/N]! Wait up!" Chanyeol shouts running after you. "Whattt??" you ask turning around to face him. He didn't stop in time and he bashed into you making both of you fall. He was on top of you. His face was inches away from your face. Your face turned pink in embarresment. He realised what just had happen and he quickly got up. "Uhm..Sorry about that." he says looking down hiding his face. He was blushing. "Its..o..kay" you try to say as you recover from what had just happened. "So..what did you want to ask me?" you ask after that. "Oh yeah! I was wondering if you would go to Lotte World this Saturday?" he asked. "Hm... I'll tell you soon. You know incase I got tons of work to do that YOU also would have." you say poking him on his chest. He laughs. "Message me!" he tells you. You nod. He waved goodbye to you before walking back to his dorm. You waves back and smiled. 'Best. Day. Ever!'  you thought.

Lay decides to go home first and let you two enjoy your time alone. He started to walk back. This time he knew where he was going. He passes a convinient store and notices Suho and Tao. "Suho hyung! Tao!" he yelled waving at them! Tao notices and waves back. Suho looked confused at why Tao was waving but then he notices Lay. Suho waves back. Lay waited for them outside. They payed for somethings and went off with Lay. "Lay hyung why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Chanyeol?" Tao asked as they walked back to the dorm. "Well my job us done so I decided to go home. Besides I'm tired." Lay whines. "Poor unicorn. Nevermind you can go sleep now." Suho says as he starts to take off his shoes. Lay quickly took off his shoes and ran into his room. Tao brought the things to the kitchen and went to see Kris. "Whatca doing hyung?~" Tao asked looking at Kris's drawing. Its something. You don't need to know" Kris tells as he draws. Tao didn't bothee to say anything and went to sit on th couch. He started to watch Running Man.(Love it!). "Drawing people doing something?" Suho asked looking horrified. "No!! Oh gosh.. Really Suho?!" Kris denies it. Kris felt disgusted. Tao just laughed listening to what his hyung had said. Chen walks out of his room looking very gloomy. He took a chocolate from the fridge and went to sit next to Tao. He ate the chocolate ignoring the TV. Tao noticed Chen being gloomy but didn't say anything. Tao knew why. After a while Chanyeol walks in. "Hello everybody!" he greets them happily. "Someone looks happy." Suho passed a comment. Chanyeol just smiles and sits next to Tao. "Yeah. So how was your 'picnic' eh Chan?" Kris asked finally finishing his drawing. Chanyeol started to tell about how you and him talked non-stop and all that. Chen didn't smile or looked at Chanyeol when he talked. In between of Chanyeol's story telling time, Chen got up and went out. He shut the door with Bang! Everyone turned to see the door. "Is Chen okay?" Suho asked. Everyone puts their shoulders up indicating that they don't know. Without realising it Tao ran after Chen. They heard another bang. They looked again. "I guess Tao went after him?" Kris says. They all nod in agreement.

Chen ran. He wanted to run away from this life. His misreable life. While he was running he tripped over something. He fell flat on his face. "Ouuchhh" he says slowly sitting up. He rubbed his head in pain. He realised that he was at the park where he and Chanyeol became friends with you.

~Flashback~

"I'm shy Chen." Chanyeol tells him. "Don't need to be shy. Let's just be friends with her." Chen tells Chanyeol. Chen skips to you. You were playing in the sand box. "Helloooo" he greets you. You look up at him and smile. "Hey!" you greet him. "Me and my friend here want to be friends with you" he tells you and points at Chanyeol who was behind Chen. "Hey.." Chanyeol greets shyly. You smile brightly at them. "Of course you guya can be my friends." you accepct. They jump in joy and join you playing in the sand box.

~End Of Flashback~

Chen sat down on a bench remembering the momments. He teared a bit. "Wh..y...[Y/N]..what..did..I ..do to...make you..forget me.." he says shivering from the cold night. He was just wearing a t-shirt and long pants. It suddenly started to rain. Chen looked up to the sky. "Hm.. You had to make it rain now eh Suho hyung.." he says.{Get it? Get it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ} Chen looks down again so his face won't get so wet. But the rain got heavier. Chen just sat there. He didn't move. He suddenly doesn't feel any rain falling on him. He looks up and sees an umbrella. "I thought maybe you needed an umbrella hyung." Tao says and smiles. Chen smiles back at him." "Let's go back hyung." Tao advices. "I don't feel like going back now." Chen tells. "You're soaking wet hyung! Better go now." Tao says trying to pull Chen. But Chen doesn't budge. He doesn't respond. He just sits there and looks at the ground. But he gets whiter. "Hyung..are yoy okay?" Tao asked as he notices Chen looking sickly. "Let's go now." Tao says lending a hand. Chen doesn't take his lending hand. Chen's vision geta blur. He sees black dotes appearing. Then, DUM.

{A\N} Hello! Cliff hanger or is it? xD anyway sorry for late update busing doing homework. Soon I'll be free.. Very soon! :) Thank you for reading. Vote,Like,Comment,Share and Follow. ^^