~ Chapter 12 ~

Mini's PoV

       "Good job, boys! Here's your reward!" She says before typing something into the game.

Banana Bus Crew has received 5,000 XP and 1,000 cash!

Banana Bus Crew has leveled up five times!
Your guild is now at level 8!

"Fuck yeah! Level 8, bitches!" Wildcat exclaims, exchanging high fives with the group. "So... Now what do we do? Should we hang out here for a bit or should we head back home?" Marcel asks. "W-Well, if we head h-home now, we'll have to l-l-log off right when we get there. S-So it might be better if we just h-hang out here for a little bit a-and talk." Droidd points out. "Yeah! We can book a hotel!" Lui squeaks. "Okay, that sounds like a good plan!"
We stroll around the town aimlessly until we stumble upon the info board. A single poster is pinned to the middle of the board. "What's this?" Delirious asks no one in particular. Vanoss walks over to him and peers at the poster over his shoulder. Both Delirious and Vanoss gasp before looking over at the group. "Come look at this, guys!" Vanoss says with excitement. We all huddle up and read the poster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hello, players!We are proud to introduce to you the very first EvoCon!The game makers of Evolution have decided to welcome you all to a convention where you can check out our new mods, updates, quests, and monsters!Here, you can meet ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, players!
We are proud to introduce to you the very first EvoCon!
The game makers of Evolution have decided to welcome you all to a convention where you can check out our new mods, updates, quests, and monsters!
Here, you can meet your friends in person, battle in competitions, play the game, and over all have a good time!
Thanks for playing, and we hope to see you there!

Date: (insert your own date here)
Time: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Place: (insert your own place here)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "Holy shit! That's tomorrow! How did we not find this earlier?!" Wildcat exclaims from over my shoulder. "I don't know, but I am definitely going! How about you guys?" Terrorizer says. "I'm going if you are." Moo states while nudging Terrorizer. "I'm going!" "Me too!" "You bet I'm going!" "I'm up for it." "I wanna go!" "Sounds like fun!" Everyone looks over at me and Delirious, seeing as though we haven't answered. We exchange glances with smug grins on our faces. "You going?" I ask. "Only if you are." He answers. I nod at him and we fist bump.

*The end of the school day*

       I bolt out of the room and to my locker, completely ignoring Mr.Wrecker's calls for me. I cram all of my things in my book bag and slam my locker shut. I turn around to leave, but freeze when I notice Tyler's tall figure hovering over me. "Tyler, what are you doing?! I thought you said you were done with being an asshole!" I exclaim in surprise. "I am." He says, placing a hand next to my head and leaning forward a little. I feel heat rise up to my cheeks as I stare daggers at him. "Then what the fuck are you doing?!" I ask, confused.
       "I want answers. Why did you help me out yesterday?" Tyler responds nonchalantly. Why is he acting so calm?! Does he even realize what position we're in?! He looks like he's about to try to kiss me! The fuck?! Well, I wouldn't really mind it... But still... The fuck?!
       "I already told you! I wanted to do the right thing!" I shout, looking him dead in the eye. "I don't believe you." He growls, leaning even closer to my face. My face heats up more as I struggle to keep my cool. "Look, I-I'm in a hurry! Can't we do this another time?!" I exclaim. "Then I guess you better hurry up and tell me. I'm in a hurry too, so I'm lacking patience and you're really pushing my buttons." Tyler states. A shiver runs down my spine as I fight the urge to just tell him the truth.
       "I- I just- Tyler... You changed. That's why I helped you out." I answer even though it's not too far from the truth. His intimidating features soften, but his eyes are still stern. "What makes you think that?" He asks. "Well, I overheard you telling your friends off." I reply. He shrugs and backs away from me. "Thank you. That's all I wanted..."

*When Mini gets home*

       I run inside and throw my book bag onto my couch. I dash to my bedroom and swing my closet door open. I need to wear something that can cover my face... A hoodie! I rummage through my closet until I find a grey hoodie. I quickly put it on and run to my bathroom. I wash my face and clean my glasses before I check the clock. I have just enough time to drive there. Nice.

(Hi guys! Sorry this chapter isn't that long! I have a throbbing headache right now, and it hurts to move my neck around too much so I'm pretty much bed ridden. I can't edit this chapter today, but I will tomorrow when my headache settles. Anyways, thank you for reading!)