~ Chapter 19 ~

Mini's PoV

       I make several twists and turns before I run into the king of the globs. I stare up at the enormous creature with wide eyes. Wildcats footsteps grow closer as he catches up with me. When he sees the king he stops dead in his tracks. "Holy shit, that fucker is huge!" He exclaims in awe. The slime ball let's out a loud roar-like gurgle as it shoots green balls of slime at us.
       We both dodge the incoming attacks and replace them with our own. Tyler pulls multiple arrows from his quiver and shoots them all at the beast at once. I throw various magical spells at the king whilst dodging several slime balls.
       I hear Wildcat screech from my right. Startled, I whip my head towards the right to see that Tyler was hit. He is covered from head to toe in green slime as he presses himself against the maze wall. "Wildcat! What the fuck are you doing?! Help me kill it!" I exclaim, sending a golden spell the king's way. "I-I can't! I'm stuck!" He shouts, struggling to pull himself out of the goo.
       I guess I'm on my own now... I throw several more spells at the glob, eventually killing it. Once I throw the killing attack, the king pops, covering both me and Wildcat in green. A slime-covered bag appears where the monster once stood. I walk over to it and pick it up, wiping goo off of the bag as I do so. I open it up to reveal a large crown. The king's crown.
       "Quit admiring that stupid hat and help me!" Wildcat demands from behind me. I giggle as an evil idea pops into my head. I wipe my face and head of any goo and put the crown on my head as I walk over to a defenseless Tyler. I wipe the goo off of Wildcat's face before messing with his hair, using the slime as hair gel. "Mini! What the fuck are you doing?!" He squeaks nervously. I let out another evil giggle before pulling out the screenshot option. "Don't you fucking dare!" Tyler squeals as he realizes what I'm doing. "Quit squirming, you'll make the picture blurry." I whine, putting my hand behind his head to hold it in place. I smile and hold a thumbs up to the camera before letting Tyler go and helping him out of the glue-like slop. He fixes his hair back and pouts with his arms crossed. "You're sir, are an asshole..." He huffs. "Why thank you~ I try!" I tease, nudging him playfully.

*When they meet back up with the guys*

       "I'm afraid to ask." Moo says as he stares at the green dripping off of our clothes. "Good, 'cause I don't want to talk about it." Tyler groans, making me laugh. "I-I'm not! What happened t-to you two?!" Droidd exclaims with wide eyes. "The slime popped when we killed it and Wildcat had a worse time with it than I did." I explain with a laugh. "Yeah because you made it worse, you little shit!" Tyler growls playfully, giggling a little. "Mini... What did you do to Wildcat...?" Nogla asks slowly, his furry, dark brown tail wagging back and forth with curiosity. "Well, I took a screensho-" "Don't you fucking dare!" Suddenly, I feel a body crash into mine, tackling me to the ground. He pins my hands next to my head so I can't pull up my screenshot. "Get off of me!" I roar playfully, wiggling underneath him. "Are you going to show them the screenshot?!" He questions. "I won't! Just get your fat ass off of me!" I squeak. With that he stands up with a stupid grin on his face. "Okay then... Moving on! Let's just collect our reward and go!" Vanoss announces, prancing towards the door to the castle.

*After they received the reward*

       Since our clothes were practically ruined, Minx gave me and Tyler new outfits. She replaced my old, poorly woven robe with a new, bright orange one. Instead of the worn out ropes wrapped around my waist and wrists, she gave me golden ones. Krism picked the outfit out herself.
       Tyler's outfit is a dark brown, almost black, robe with an actual leather utility belt to put his dagger in. They gave him a new bow and quiver to match his robe. Surprisingly, Minx was the one to put his outfit together.
       "Dude, you two look badass!" Lui chirps as we walk through the forest so we can go back home and log off. "I know, right?! I can't believe they actually gave us new clothes!" Wildcat agrees, admiring his attire.
       A shiver runs through my body as I suddenly grow uncomfortable. Terrorizer and Nogla both stop and sniff around. "We're not alone..." Terrorizer mutters, his teeth and claws sharpening. We all stop and look around for the intruders to see none other than the Warfstaches emerge from the shrubbery.
       "Why hello there, Banana Bus Crew~ Fancy meeting you here!" Mark says with a sinister smile. "What the fuck do you want?!" Delirious growls. "We want our XP back! When you won the arena battle, you took it all!" Cry spits angrily. "Well, who's fault is that, huh?" I snarl. "Don't get too cocky there, Mini. Remember who controls you~" Felix says, taking a step towards me. The guys all look at me with confusion as Felix and I face off. "You don't own shit!" I yell, throwing a punch at him. He simply slides out of the way and pins me to a tree with my arm pressed firmly against my back. "Hey! Let him go!" Tyler orders as he pulls Pewds off of me. He pulls his dagger out of it's sheath and stabs Felix in the shoulder, signifying the beginning of the fight.
       Thankfully, we win without any casualties. Once we kill off the last Warfstache, all eyes fall on me. "Mini... What was Pewdiepie talking about?" Wildcat asks me with an eyebrow raised. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. I just want to get home so we can log off. I'm not in a good mood." I say as I walk away. I hear a ping and see a private message from Pewdiepie.

Pewdiepie: Plan A to get our XP back didn't work, so now it's time for Plan B ;*

(What is this 'Plan B' Poods keeps mentioning?! Do you guys know because I do <3 xD)