~ Chapter 15 ~

Mini's PoV

Everyone stands behind the bars of the gate, awaiting for the announcers to come on and begin the battle. I walk to the bars and grab them, looking at Wildcat in the audience. Since Wildcat is the one we're fighting for, they wouldn't allow him to fight. He stares at me with eyes filled with fear and sorrow, making my heart tug and ache.
"Don't worry, Mini. We'll win and get Wildcat back. There's no way we're letting the bastards take Wildcat away from us." Nogla's voice assures me as he stands next to me, giving both me and Wildcat a reassuring smile. I give a weak smile in return before letting out a shaky breath. "I hope you're right." I say, hanging my head and stepping away from the bars of the gate.
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!!! Next up in the arena is the Banana Bus Crew versus the undefeated champions, Warfstaches!" A male announcer exclaims, the sound of the claps from the audience in the real world in the background. I feel my stomach tie itself in knots as the announcer introduces the bullies to the arena.
"In the Warfstaches, we have the leader, Markiplier!!!" Their gate opens and a demonic knight steps into the center of the coliseum. He fist pumps the air, earning cheers from the people in the real world.
"We also have JackSepticEye!!!" An Elven hunter steps into the arena, staring at all of us cockily. He takes a bow to the camera before walking over to Mark and giving him a peck on the cheek, making the girls go wild.
"Next up is Pewdiepie!!!" An angelic shapeshifter walks into the arena, pointing at us and whispering something in Sean's ear, making the green-haired Elf laugh.
"Last, and certainly not least, Cryaotic!!!" The announcer finishes. A Werewolf rogue steps out of the gates. He wraps his arms around Felix's neck and looks at us, waiting to see what they're up against.
"Alright, now it's time to introduce the newbies of the arena! Give a hand to the leader of the Banana Bus Crew, Vanoss!!!" The announcer shouts. The gate opens, allowing Vanoss to walk through the gate. Claps and cheers erupt from the speakers that are situated above the arena.
"Next is H2O Delirious!!!" Delirious readjusts his mask on his face before leaving the cramped room. He stands next to Vanoss and gives him a nervous glance. Vanoss grabs Delirious' hand and gives it a tight, reassuring squeeze.
"Next we have Daithi De Nogla!" Nogla sighs and walks through the gates and into the huge arena. He stares at the other team with a look of disgust and hatred, earning similar looks in return.
"Now we have the player, LuiCalibre!!!" Lui proudly steps into the ring, prancing his way towards Nogla with a cocky grin. He stands next to him and crosses his arms, his smile never fading.
"Up next we have Moo Snuckle!" Laughter echoes throughout the coliseum as Moo timidly steps into the arena. He keeps his head hung low, an embarrassed blush evident on his cheeks. Terrorizer growls at the sight of his uncomfortable friend.
"We also have the Werewolf, Terrorizer!" Terrorizer stomps into the arena with fiery eyes. The whistles and cheers of girls bounce around the room as Terrorizer enters the stadium. He walks over to Moo and whispers something in his ear, making him laugh and brightening his mood.
       "Next we have BasicallyIDoWRK!" Marc let's out a loud huff before walking into the stadium. He growls as he gets in place next to the guys, eyeing down the opposing team, killing them with his eyes.
       "After him we have SilentDroidd!!!" Droidd pokes his head out from inside the barred gate before walking out sheepishly. He obviously doesn't like the fact that he is the center of attention at the moment. We walks over to Marcel and hides himself behind him.
       "And to finish off the Banana Bus Crew, MiniLadd!!!" I let out a shaky breath before stepping out of the now empty room. I feel myself grow shy as the people cheer for me. I walk over to the guys and stand along side of them. When I reach them, I completely ignore the bullies and the guys. Instead, I let my attention fall on Wildcat. I look him in the eyes and lift up my hood a little so he can see my smile a bit better. He gives me a fake smile on return, making my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.
       "This match will determine who gets to keep the player, Wildcat! He is a human hunter and from our inspections, he has proven to be a great fighter! Let's see who's bringing home the bacon in 3... 2... 1... Fight!"

(Sorry this was short! This chapter was manly made to reveal who and what the bullies are. Disclaimer: I love Mark, Jack, Pewds, and Cry so don't think of it as me saying they're bad because they are fantabulous.)