Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV

"Look at you all dolled up. Jesus, I haven't seen you in a dress that beautiful all my life." Pete scoffed feeling the material of my dress.

"It's all thanks to Andy!" I smiled turning to see Andy standing back, awkwardly.

"Andy these are my friends I was telling you about! This is Pete, Joe, and Patrick." I said introducing them. Pete gave Andy a hand and a smile.

"Thanks for taking care of her. That girl is so damn reckless you wouldn't believe." Pete smiled thanking Andy.

"Shut up would ya?" I snapped. Pete just chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I'm Joe and thank you for making her look like a girl. I never even knew she was one." Joe said teasingly to Andy. I kicked his leg with a playful smirk on my face.

"Shut up jackass." I smiled. Patrick was the last to shake Andy's hand.

"I'm Patrick and thank god you and (Y/N) were in this floor. If we didn't find you when we did, I'm not so sure this two would still be on board." He smiled.

"What do ya mean Trick?" I asked in confusion.

"I would've thrown both of 'em overboard." He smiled at me. I laughed and high fived him.

"You'd throw me over? Geeze Patrick, you're breaking my tiny little heart over here." Pete snorted.

"Its great to meet you guys. (Y/N)'s told me me so much about you." Andy smiled slightly.

"But in all seriousness, thanks for taking care of her. I don't know what I would've done if anything had happened to her." Pete said seriously. He wrapped an arm around me, kissing the top of my head.

"Can't let a lady wander around by herself. What kind of man would I be if I did." Andy replied. I watched as he clenched and unclenched his fists repeatedly.

"You seem like a good guy Andy. You wanna hang with us tomorrow? We'll probably just be taking it easy so no one gets lost, but we'd love to have you." Patrick asked.

"Well...I don't know..." Andy sighed. I gave him my best doe eyes.

"Oh please Andy. I had so much fun with you today and I'd love to see you again." I pleaded. Andy's eyes perked up at this request and his cheeks flushed a bit red.

"I guess I could. I'll see you tomorrow after breakfast. Is that okay?" Andy asked.

"Perfect! I can't wait to see you then." Pete interjected for me. Andy left, leaving me alone with Pete, Joe, and Patrick.

"If you didn't look so much like a girl, I would punch you right now." Pete sighed.

"I am a girl." You scoffed.

"I know, but you never looked like one before." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes as we made our way back down to 3rd class. We found a vacant room with four bunks and made ourselves comfortable.

"I call top bunk!" I giggled.

"I call the other top!" Patrick smiled. Pete and Joe looked at each other and then back to us.

"You gotta be kidding me." Joe frowned.

"Sorry Joey. You can bunk under me though!" I smiled.

"And you can bunk under me Pete." Patrick offered. Pete smiled and slid onto the soft bed.

"Sweet Jesus, I have died and gone to heaven." He sighed in content. I hopped up on my bed and gasped.

"Dear lord, this is good! This is about the softest things my hands have ever touched!" I laughed.

"I feel guilty for touching this because I know I can't afford it." Patrick commented.

"I'd never steal again if I could keep this bed for my entire life." Joe smiled. We all looked at each other and bursted out in laughter.

"This is gonna be one hell of a first night. I can't even believe we made it on." Joe sighed.

"I know what you mean, I was sure we'd be sleeping in the brig on the first night." Pete confessed.

"I'm just glad we're all together." I smiled.

"Guys, not to be an old fart or anything but can you all shut up. This is my first time sleeping in a real bed and I wanna enjoy it." Patrick sighed. We all laughed at him.

"Whatever you need Tricky. Everyone shut up so the prince can get his beauty sleep." Pete joked. I saw Patrick's face flush pink before he turned away from me.

"Jesus Pete, what did I tell you about calling me a prince." Patrick sighed.

"Sorry Prince." Pete smiled. I chuckled at the two of them and closed my eyes.

"Night guys. He's to the first night of our voyage. We're one day closer." I sighed happily.