Chapter 11

Andy's POV

"Andrew, you have a meeting with the captain and that dinner tonight. Please do not forget." Mary Margaret reminded me as I pulled on my white dress shirt.

"Of course not Mary Margaret. Why would I ever forget about being fawned over by a bunch of rich old guys?" I sighed sarcastically.

"Oh Andy, I know this isn't the life you ever wished for, but you only have to make it work until we reach New York and see your father. You can downplay after." Mary Margaret encouraged me. I smiled and looked at her gratefully.

"You're right Mary Margaret. Thank you." I thanked her. Mar Margaret smiled and ushered me out of the room.

"Go and find your friends. Enjoy yourself while you can." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." I said before running down the hall. I went down to third class and straight to (Y/N)'s room. I gave three hard knocks and waited patiently. (Y/N) slowly opened the door, a sleepy look on her face.

"Hey. You look tired today." I commented. (Y/N) just tried for a smile and shook her head.

"Late nights and early mornings don't exactly mix for me." She explained.

"Late nights?"

"A party. I went with the guys."

"There were no parties last night."

"Third class threw their own party. It was amazing Andy!"

"Oh. Sounds like you enjoyed yourself."

"Yeah and I think you would too! Hey, there's actually another party tonight. You wanna go?"

"I wish I could go, but there's this dinner tonight and I have to attend."

"You can leave after! Come to the party Andy. You'll have so much fun!"

"I'll see what I can do." (Y/N) giggled and hugged me. I was taken back by the action, but hugged back nonetheless.

"Can you two keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep." Joe mumbled, eyes closed as he cuddled his pillow.

"Let them be cute Joe and close your eyes." Pete mumbled back.

"Everyone shut up. I'm still tired." Patrick piped in.

"Sorry Prince." Pete smirked.

"I'm gonna slap that stupid smirk off your face." I just watched in amusement at the conversation and chuckled.

"I'm afraid I have to go now. I'm meeting with the captain." I sighed.

"The captain? Can I come?" Joe asked. I looked at him in confusion.

"You want to come and meet the captain?" I asked.

"Yeah! I can carry to jacket or something and be your servant of whatever you rich people have."

"Okay. Let's get you into one of my suits." I said goodbye to (Y/N), Patrick, and Pete before leading Joe to my room.

"Mary Margaret, my friend Joseph needs to borrow a suit from me so he can meet the captain. Is that okay?" I asked when we arrived to my cabin.

"That's fine Andy. Just hurry though. The captain will be waiting on the main deck." Mary Margaret smiled. I have Joe a tuxedo and had him change.

"Alright, let's go." I said.

"So, will the captain mind if I ask him questions?" Joe asked.

"Probably not." I shrugged.

"Perfect."

Pete's POV

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked Patrick.

"I dunno, what do you wanna do today?" Patrick asked (Y/N).

"I dunno, what do you wanna do today?" (Y/N) asked me.

"Okay, we're all lame losers who don't know what to do. This isn't gonna work." I sighed.

"Well there's nothing to do. We're stowaways, remember? The only thing we can do is go to the party, and that's tonight." Patrick stated.

"Can we just go and screw around somewhere?" (Y/N) groaned.

"And risk getting thrown off the ship? I don't think so." I scoffed.

"Peeeetteeee." She whined. I shook my head and stood from my bunk.

"We are three days into this voyage okay. We have come too far now to be thrown off. We can go by the decks and watch the ocean, but that's it. Are we clear?" I ordered.

"Yes." (Y/N) and Patrick mumbled. I smiled and slung my arms around their shoulders.

"Come on you two." I chuckled, leading them out of the room.