Summary

In the world there are things that often leave us bamboozled, scared, confused, intrigued. Sometimes we ignore them until they become a problem, sometimes we lock them up and run all manner of tests, and most of the time, we feel so threatened by them that we simply eradicate them.

Of course you read about the leaders of the organisation, the ones who get all the media, all the interviews, all the credit. But no one ever asks about those who get out in the field, who do the dirty work. They are the ones that deserve the credit. Yes, you hear rumors from time to time, however you never see them in the flesh.

They call her the Devil's Rose.

Beautiful, yet dangerous.

There and gone in the blink of an eye.

One of the deadliest Ranger's ever known.

Ruthless, cold hearted, and fierce.

They say she never misses a shot.

Those who become her target never make it out alive.

So what happens when her next target turns out to be the son of Alpha Greyson, the most feared Alpha in California?

Alpha-to-be Tyler Greyson.

The very definition of heartless.

A ruthless werewolf, his father owning more than half of California.

They say the monster within has no Fated.

Will he survive the attack from a relentless Ranger?

They say opposites attract.

These two could not be more different.

One is an Alpha's son.

One is a Ranger.

Predator vs Prey.

What will they do when they find out they are mates? Will he reject her without a second thought, as he is believed to? Will she finish her job? Besides, what is a good love story without a little drama, right?