Chapter 10: New Friends

I almost dropped my bowl looking at them.

V: what are you guys doing in my hou...how did you get in here!

N: well, we thought that you and Jeongyeon staying at our place to party and stuff we can at least hang out here.

V: WHAT! No, not here.

H: come on babe don't you want to hang out with your little "boy friend" jimin over there.

I looked over to jimin starring, he looked liked he was enjoying every little thing.

V: he's not my boyfriend first off, and second of all you guys aren't supposed to be in here.

JM: why not?

Y: are cheating on our precious jimin?

V: ch-cheating, were not even together!

N: but you could be.

V: honestly why are you guys here?

Y: jimin likes you!

I looked at jimin and he turned away.

H: embarrassed?

I turned away from all of them to go to my room. I locked my door, isolating myself from everyone. Then I headed a knock on my door.

Y: he...

V: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, PLEASE!

I heard rustling and the door close, after 3 minutes I went to lock the door, then I heard....

JM: hey.

I turned around to see jimin.

V: what are you still doing here I thought you left with them.

JM: but I wanted to hang out with you.

V: I don't even know you.

JM: then let's get to know each other.

V: umm I.

JM: loosen up.

V: I don't know.

JM: here's my Snapchat, number, and Instagram.

V: why would you give all this stu....

And he was gone. He never has to listen to anything I have to stay. How am I supposed to get to know him if he doesn't listen I thought.

For the past week we've been texting back and forth nonstop

For the past week we've been texting back and forth nonstop. I don't know what was happening, Jeongyeon even started confronting us. We talked about irrelevant things, but in every conversation jimin was trying to flirt or seduce me. I'd tell him to stop but that would push his ego to keep going. Jeongyeon made me hang out with the guys more so I'd be use to their annoyingness, but they aren't as much of bad guys but they can be mean and cocky.

Jimin was actually pretty sweet to hang out with once you get to know him but we haven't hung out for 5 days because I got selected to model for Insta mag magazine....

I was so lucky and excited but I saw a flyer saying MODEL WITH UP COMING SINGER JEON JUNGKOOK. I had to caught up with him at the agency to ask some questions about it. When I got to him he didn't seem to happy.

V: jungkook???

He looked at me and smiled a little.

JK: hey viii...

V: Victoria

JK: right hey Victoria

V: you didn't tell me you, sing.

JK: that's not the first thing I really tell a cute girl.

V: cute?

JK: yea your pretty cute.

V: what is that some kind of pick up line or something.

JK: ha, I'm not even trying

I gasped, he looked scared.

JK: no, no, no, I didn't mean to say it like that.

V: why are you getting serious, I'm just kidding.

JK: oh I knew that.

We started laughing and talking more.

V: so jungkook I actually wanted to ask you about the model with new star jeon jungkook thing. He told me a few models will compete to be in his music video. He said if I wanted to know more to meet him at the sing café.....