Chapter 12: Night

Yoongi got a text from hoseok saying he needed his help with something at their apartment. The boys looked at each other thinking of what they were going to do with me.

Y: you watch her, ima go help hoseok.

After that he left. Jimin looked at me as if I was prey, just sitting there all comfortable smirking like he was evil. I started to get scared due to his facial expression. He started scooting closer to me. I reached for something on the other side of the couch but couldn't get it, buy time I realized my arms weren't long enough I turned around to see we were face to face just staring. I gulped at my nervousness. Jimin just laughed and sat back enjoying him self. He put us in a cuddle position and I was starting to feel even more uncomfortable, it almost felt like we were spooning. I was tossing and turning to give him the hint that I didn't won't to be touched. He sat up to change the movie, I tried to push him, then I hurt my leg.

Jimin's P.O.V~
Me and Victoria was in a spooning position and she keep moving making me irritated so I sat up to change the move and she kept pushing me till she hurt her leg.

V: ooowww oh my gosh that hurts.

She started to tear up and I tried to calm her down but she kept crying more. I picked her up and started carrying her bridal style to her bedroom.

JM: where's your room?

V: a- around the corner.

I laid her on her bed.

V: can you hand me the pajamas out of my closet?

JM: your gonna get dressed!?

V: yes! I'm not going to sleep in this.

I handed her the outfit and she started getting dressed.

V: DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I turned around as quick as possible when she was done I noticed it was getting dark and I needed to head home.

JM: I need to go.

V: why?

JM: the sun is down and I'm tired.

V: but what if I injure myself more? Just sleep here I don't mind.

She looked at me with puppy eyes and I gave into her. I didn't want to leave anyway.

JM: fine, were do I sleep.

But right after I said that she already had her eyes closed. I went to look out her window and I saw how beautiful the city was at night. I started thinking about what I could have if I just listened to my dad. "Don't come back until you are married, have a house of your own, and a good paying job", his voice ran through my head. I never wanted to disappoint my family but I felt I was being Outcast, I felt like a shadow searching for attention.

I turned around to look at Victoria sleeping, god she looked so beautiful and peaceful sleeping. I walked over to her being careful not to wake her in case she wasn't a heavy sleeper like me. Maybe I did have starring problems because I never looked at someone this much I thought. I started pacing around thinking, I was interrupted by the sounds of fire alarms, crying babies, and couples fighting, I started to pace more to keep my thoughts under control.

My phone started to vibrate, namjoon was texting me.

I turned off my phone, took a pillow from off her bed and I sat in her vanity chair and drafted to sleep