Chapter 35: Truth or Dare?

⚠warning-smut⚠

Regular (Victoria) POV~
When we got there jimin, Namjoon and Anna were sitting on the couch. Anika, yoongi, and hoseok were in the kitchen laughing. One thing I did notice was jimin's eyes, they slowly followed my movement. Then akina came up to us.

AK: hiii! I'm glade you guys could make it come we're going to start.

Akina motioned us to make a circle and sit down on the floor.

AK: we'll be right back.

Akina and Anna left the room to do something, 3 minutes later they came out looking like playboy bunnies and a spinner that says truth or dare.

N: dam!

H: sexy!

Me and Jeongyeon were the first to roll our eyes (obviously). Their whole outfit was just to tight for any of their bodies to hold (that explains why practically everything is falling out). All of the guys eyes were about to fall out looking at them.

Akina POV~
AK: OK guys so now the rules. I have a spinner that has two options, truth or dare, if you are asked you will spin the spinner and which ever one it lands on you have to do and if you refuse to do it then you will have to take a shot.

V: b-but I don't drink.

AK: I guess you'll just have to do as told (smiling). OK lets start.

A: ohh! I want to go first.

AK: get it girl. And don't be so noticeable (whispering).

A: ah OK, yoongi.

Y: yes.

A: truth or dare?

Yoongi spun the spinner.

Y: truth!

A: is it true that I look sexy in my outfit?

Y: hell yeah!

5 minutes into the game and it was getting crazier and crazier.

Regular (Victoria) POV~
I knew this game was going to have tricks and something wasn't going to go right.

AK: jimin!

JM: akina.

AK: truth or dare?

Jimin spun the spinner and it took a while before it could land. But when it did it landed on dare. I looked over at akina who was smirking and licking her lips. I knew she was going to start something.

AK: I dare you to kiss me, from my lips to my neck, and maybe even further if you want to (cheeky smile).

Akina crawled to the middle of the circle waiting for jimin. Jimin took a breathe before making an action. He walked over then squatted in front of her. I was bouncing my thigh up and down waiting for him to do.

JY: if you f* cking  dare.

Jimin held her face then called for hoseok behind him to pass him the alcohol. He took a sip then went back to his spot. Akina looked dumb founded, while inside I was jumping off walls. Then it was Anna's turn she had asked namjoon and he got dare also.

A: I dare you to let me give you a tour of the back of the house.

I was very confused of why but it wasn't affecting me. She took namjoon's hand and they walked to the back. Jeongyeon said to give her a few minutes before she went back there to hurt somebody. 

Namjoon POV~
Anna took my hand and took me to a bathroom and pushed me against the sink.

A: omg namjoon your so sexy.

She started kissing me and I didn't hold back. She started unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. She pulled both my pants and boxers down.

A: o-omg namjoon!

I pulled her up by the arm, turned her towards the mirror and bent her over the sink. I took the bottom part of her costume and moved it out the way before I quickly slammed into her.

A: (GASP).

Over and over I pounded into her, my right hand on her waist and my left hand on her shoulder.

A: omg, namjoooh, ah. Ah ugh just like that!

N: sh*t Anna, f*ck, so, good.

Omg looking at her costume made me go even harder and faster, I slapped her a*s and she yelped, that's when I put my hand over her mouth after a few long seconds I let my hand go and she started moaning more.

A: ugh, namjooon, (gasp) your so hard, please harder I'm so close.

I pulled her hair to make her look into the mirror, ugh this girl was making me lose my mind....