Chapter 31: Akina pt2

I posted this on Snapchat and Jeongyeon was like "aww cuties!" I laughed at her trying to make me blush but it was true maybe I did have a little affection towards jimin, I've never been in a relationship like this one, especially one with a guys ...

I posted this on Snapchat and Jeongyeon was like "aww cuties!" I laughed at her trying to make me blush but it was true maybe I did have a little affection towards jimin, I've never been in a relationship like this one, especially one with a guys sex drive blown off the meter. I started looking back at the photos I took and started thinking, jimin is beautiful, he's smart (when he wants to be), and I've never seen him get along with someone who isn't even his age (lilly). Me and him are both opposite of each other, maybe this could actually work. Then akina popped in my head. Ugh! I still had to talk with her. I know jimin wasn't going to let this slide but I didn't want to break my word.
Before we left from jin and jungkook's house I told jimin to take me to akina's house, we said our thanks and goodbye to the boys and left afterwards.

Akina's house~
I knew when we got there the tension would be strong, me and jimin sat in her living just staring at one another.

JM: um, I, um need to go to the bathroom, is that OK?

AK: yeah, you know where it's at.

Right when we heard the bathroom door close that's when she decided to actually start a conversation.

AK: why are you here?

V: akina, I know I don't know yo-

AK: you don't know me!

V: I just want to be your frien-

AK: I don't want to be your friend! I know your dating jimin now too.

V: reason why I'm here now.

AK: you may think he likes you but I've been with him since high school, we've been through everything together. We are practically one and you just got to know him. When he was down I was the one to pick him up, we've had sex together-

V: wait, wait, wait, (to much, if only I was cady heron right now).

AK: yeah, I took YOUR "boyfriend's" virginity, and more.

V: I hope he doesn't have a disease (whispering).

AK: WHAT!

V: OH nothing, just, just thinking out loud (Cheeky smile). But anyway your missing the point.

AK: I want nothing to do with you, AT ALL! if anything this is just a f* cking  game that jimin's trying to play to get back at me, but it's whatever, your not that attractive anyway so I'm sure he'll be back, and trust me he'll need to beg to get back with me for screwing around with someone like you.

I could not take this girls attitude anymore, she was doing more then trying to get under my skin, this girl was an annoying ich that wouldn't go away because a dog cone was blocking my way. And right after that thought jimin walked out and stood in the living room. I looked at him and all my ears spelled out was "I want to cry". This girl was just a nagging tick but also someone who makes me feel insecure. I was quick to get up and leave, and all I heard behinds me was a laughter and jimin trying to stop me from leaving.

JM: wait, Victoria come back.

V: no (almost crying).

JM: please wait.

He pulled my arm and lifted my chin.

V: I don't want anything to do with her, I don't care if we're dating or not.

JM: OK, OK, I'm sorry.

He pulled me into his arms and we walked to my house and he spent the night.

Akina's POV~I opened the door up to anna and right when we hit the couch I was so quick start pouring out everything I felt about Victoria

Akina's POV~
I opened the door up to anna and right when we hit the couch I was so quick start pouring out everything I felt about Victoria.

AK: UGH! I hate her!

A: wait, why?

AK: she's just, ugh, omg, she just p*sses me off so much, she thinks just because she's dating jimin now she can just rub it in my face.

A: I thought you cheated on him?

AK: why are you asking me question's, if you help me with something I could help you.

A: And how's that?

AK: I have namjoon's number.

A: hmmmmm, is that Jeongyeon girl still with them?

AK: are you being serious, they been broken up!!!!

A: hmmmm.....deal!...........