Chapter 22: Standoff

I picked something simple yet cute (well at least that's what I thought), and to top it all of I had the invited jungkook and he was waiting for me to meet him there

I picked something simple yet cute (well at least that's what I thought), and to top it all of I had the invited jungkook and he was waiting for me to meet him there....~skips to party.... Me and jungkook walked through the doors together, everyone was dancing, it started to remind me when I first met jimin (but much more awkward). I asked jungkook to wait in the main room and he agreed to, while he waited I searched for Jeongyeon. High and low this girl still couldn't be found. I went back down stairs to find any of the guys and they they were namjoon and hoseok fighting over whatever and yoongi trying to get a girls number I bet, but were is jimin I thought.

I went to go get jungkook from the main room and I thought my eyes had played me but when I saw everyones reaction I knew it was real. Jungkook and jimin were having a standoff of some sort and if I would have let this continue it wouldn't be pretty. I had to hurry and jump in.

V: jimin, how are you?!?!

He looked at me and walked away. He's always had a short temper.

JK: you didn't tell me he was going to be here.

V: I'm sorry.

Me and jungkook sat on the couch and talked most of the time.

Jimin's POV ~
I walked in the kitchen were the rest of the boys were. I didn't have time for this right now especially with my brother.

Y: isn't that jungkook?

JM: no.

H: looks like him.

JM: can you mind your business

Y: he's talking to Victoria.

JM: so.

H: I'm going over there.

JM: wtf man!

Hoseok walked over there to talk about whatever.

Regular (Victoria) POV ~
I saw hoseok coming our way but why?

H: hey

V: h-hi

H: why you act like you don't know me anymore?!?!

V: it's not like that, I'm just trying to avoid problems.

H: so you think I cause problems now?

V: n-no

Hoseok turned to jungkook and said "do you remember me?" My mind almost went blank.

JK: I remember ALL of you.

I almost chocked, how? Was all that was running trough my brain.

H: GREAT!

And he left to dance with some girl.
I looked at jungkook with a confused look and he took my hand and brought me to the center of the floor and we started dancing as well.
2 minutes later ~ I saw Jeongyeon running towards me. FINALLY she arrives.

V: where have you been?

JY: I was doing something.

V: something?

JY: yes, so you brought jungkook.

V: yea but jimin is just throwing daggers right now.

JY: oh I see, he just needs to calm down.

V: Im going to get something to drink stay with jungkook.

JY: OK.

I went over to the kitchen where the boys were and looked for some water, there was nothing on the counter so I went to the frig and right when I closed the door I saw jimin's face. He gave me the chills.

JM: you like him hu?

V: he's just a friend, I don't know why you care so much.

JM: he doesn't make you feel like I do?

V: how would you know?

JM: because of the way I look at you...