Chapter 1: Moving In

A long time ago, mother told me "if you can dream it you can be it", and that's exactly what I'm doing. I moved to the west side of New York to pursue my dream of modeling. I was always told I had no talent when I was young, but I sure am proving them wrong today.

2 years before this I was offered a contract to come modeling for Mr. Jeremy Scott himself, I felt horned but didn't take it because mom (being drunk as always) declined my letter, but that's the pass and I like to live in the present.

When I arrived in NY I noticed how beautiful everything looked, from tall buildings to the people. It almost made me tear because I don't get to travel as much and when I do it's just spectacular to see everything that can't fit in a small two bedroom apartment.

My manager, manager Len helped me to get a nice penthouse and to help me pursue my dream I didn't know what to expect really, I did notice that every day for the past few days a group of guys would always walk through that small ally that separate...

My manager, manager Len helped me to get a nice penthouse and to help me pursue my dream I didn't know what to expect really, I did notice that every day for the past few days a group of guys would always walk through that small ally that separates the brick wall from the back of the apartments (where I take my trash basically). They always look so suspicious wearing black and always looking around to make sure people weren't looking or probably listing either.

That night I went to empty the trash (that thing gets full easily) and right there I saw it, a tall dark shadow, I didn't know to run or to fight so I did the worst thing I could have thought of, I turned around. When I did I saw a figure it looked cold, I couldn't really see a face, then it just walked away. I was more confused then ever, so I hurried and through out my trash and left back inside the building. That night I went to sleep not knowing if the thing I saw was even human. And that scared me a lot more............