Chapter 18: Brothers?

The curtains opened and jungkook started preforming.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. The room was filled with the crowds applauses. I saw jungkook leaving the stage and he didn't seem to happy. 5 minutes later...I looked at jimin and he didn't look like himself, his fist was clenched and he looked ready to punch something. I asked him what's wrong but I only got an evil glare. I stood up when I saw jungkook come around the corner and I went to praise him for an outstanding performance.

I saw that the guys were looking at each other strange, they looked really uncomfortable with one another so I had to break the tension fast.

V: jungkook that song was beautiful you are so talented.

Then jimin left. I turned to try and follow him to see what was wrong but jungkook grabbed me.

JK: here I wanna show you something.

He took me backstage to a small janitors like room and sat me in a chair. He went further back in the room and grabbed something. He came back with a flower in his hand and placed it in my hands. He looked at me then spoke.....

JK: you know I wrote that song for you.

I smiled blushing.

JK: I'm being serious every little word was for you.

V: your to sweet.

JK: and I'm kind of worried for you.

V: w-why do you say that?

JK: that guy, you shouldn't be hanging out with him.

V: excuse me?

JK: he's bad luck.

V: how would you know.

JK: because I know!

V: jungkook s-stop.

JK: but I'm telling the truth.

V: I'm gonna go.

I got up and left the room, I couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. He didn't even know jimin. I tried to text his phone but he wouldn't reply. I looked outside the building until I saw a familiar figure trying to haul a cab. "JIMIN"! I yelled to try and gain his attention. He only looked at me and turned away. The cab stopped and I ran to catch up before he tried to close the door."WAIT"! But the car already took off. I was so upset. That night I took a cab alone.

When I got into my sweet, I was so quick to kick my heels off and just climb in bed and just sleep.................The Next Day, I woke up. I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up to see who it was.

 I heard my phone vibrate so I picked it up to see who it was