Chapter 4: Preparation

I get out of bed to see who's at the door and it's manager Len with a girl I didn't seem to recognize

Ml: morning sunshine did u sleep well

V: yea (I lied)

Ml: well good to hear, oh yea Victoria meet Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon meet Victoria.

Both: hi

JY: it's nice to meet you Victoria, Len has been telling me all about you

V: oh well it's nice to see you to

Ml: well get dressed, we have to get to the agency to sign you guys in.

Manager Len told me the girls were just like any other girls in the modeling business, but how was I supposed to know that, it is my first modeling job.....EVER. When we arrived I saw that there were girls from Asian to Cuban everywhere. The waiting room was like 3 and half living rooms put together into one. Every chair sat a girl from the ages 17 to 24. Good thing Im starting young because at this agency once you turn 25 that's the end of you working here as a model.

As we waited Jeongyeon was telling me about her life and how she became a model.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V
I grew up in a small town in Korea, I have two brothers so I was really close to my mom and grandma, after father went off to the military I was filling like something was missing. I started looking at magazine of really gorgeous woman and I wanted to represent the beauty of my country. So I moved in with my aunt in the USA, she was the one to teach me my English and she helped me to get my head shoots picked for run way shows. And now I'm hear.

~Back to regular (Victoria) P.O.V~
I was so amazed by here story that I was inspired by her to push myself... Snap, snap, I was interrupted by the snapping of fingers.

Ml: hey, hey, come on, were up.

We walked up to the counter to get everything situated, then we were escorted to a room in the back. This room was filled with 11 girls. They were all chatting, laughing and giggling, I was so nervous for everything. Soon enough a lady walked in with a clip board and everyone lined up shoulder to shoulder, she then started reading off names.

Keke Troy, Holly Stans, Jenny Gills, Stacy Carlin, Tiffany Riffs, Candy Kinds, Macy Lanc, Vicy Dilla, Rachel Case, Victoria Swells, and Jeongyeon. We were chosen to do a group photo for Insta Mag magazine cover, they also told us we had to take head shots. On our way to take our head shots I happen to run into a really hard object...... Or person.....