Chapter 17: The Help

When I was done changing jungkook walked us over to the cafeteria to get something to eat. We sat at a little couples table, and talked.

JK: how have you been?

V: I'm good it's just I'm starting to get more and more busy now.

JK: oh I know how you feel.

V: um jungkook you remember that night you were walking me home and you were going to ask me something, d-do you remember?

JK:.....no......

V: oh.

JK: well tonight I'm having this little get together at the café and I'm going to be preforming, I would like if you came.

V: oh I would love to come, what will you be singing?

JK: it's just a song my brother helped me wright back in high school.

V: you have a brother? Is he as cute as you, when can I meet him.

JK: um I don't think you would like that. But yes please come it starts tonight at 8 dress nice OK.

Then he left. I walked myself home so I could finish up some late work before it was to late to turn in.

When I arrived at home I went straight to work, I started making different types of constructions that would be great for vine del fen's fashion experience design

When I arrived at home I went straight to work, I started making different types of constructions that would be great for vine del fen's fashion experience design. For some reason she was obsessed with buildings but the more abstract and exotic the more beautiful. I worked for hours upon hours and still wasn't pleased. I got a knock on my door and I went to see who it was. I opened the door to see jimin just standing there I offered him to come in, he plopped on the couch and cut on the television.

I thought he was trying to annoy me on porous because he started laughing at my frustration.

V: can you stop I'm trying to do important work right now.

JM: looks like little kid drawings to me.

V: well they're not little kids drawings they are for a very fashionable very stylist women you probably haven't heard of.

JM: your right, a little kids clothing designer I haven't heard of.

V: ugh!

Jimin came over to me and sat down.

JM: you need help.

V: I don't.

JM: I wasn't asking I was telling.

I loomed up at him he took the biggest eraser I had and started erasing bit buy bit and drawing over things. I was going nits in my brain "WHAT IS HE DOING, WHY IS HE DOING IT" I thought. He showed me the finished result and I had to say it actually wasn't that bad so I offered him to help me with the rest. Not to long till we were officially done. I gathered all of the drawings and put them in my portfolio for safe keeping. I realized it was an hour to 8. I hurried and jumped into the shower. I bet jimin thought I was a mad man.

I rushed to put on my clothes, make up, do a little magic to my hair and put on perfume

JM: HEY!

I stopped in my tracks and looked at jimin.

JM: what are you doing?

V: I'm getting ready I'm gonna be late.

JM: late for what?

V: a little small get together.

JM: can guests come.

V: um, well he didn't say anything about inviting people...yea I guess, but hurry.

JM: I'm ready.

I grabbed jimin and I rushed us out he house. When we got outside the apartment building I hurried to catch a cab. When one finally stopped for us we got in and was on our way. 5 minutes passed and we were there. We entered the café and it was more hipster then I thought so of course I was over dressed. Everyone seemed to be laid back. Doing whatever to keep them occupied. Me and jimin didn't sit to far in the back.

By time I had us seated the lights were already starting to dim and the curtains were opening....