Chapter 33: Fight

⚠warning-semi smut⚠

"MOM!?" I heard him say, still in between my legs he kept talking. I didn't even change my position I just started listening to the convention.

JM: yes, I miss you to, i-im here with Victoria. What are we doing!? Oh nothing mother. Do we make love!? No mom.

His mother was one curious women especially in his sex life. I looked at him and he looked at me then placed his hand on my inner thigh. I tried to squeeze my legs together but his body was blocking any closing of my legs.

JM: Yes mom I'll tell her when were done.

He said while starting to grind into me which made me gasp loudly.

JM: oh she, hah, she was just surprised.

He said in a breathy moan. That's when he clamped his hand around my mouth.

JM: yeah, ah, s-she's OK mom.

His speed started to increase waking up my closed body.

V: mmmmh, ah, j-jimin.

I mumbled in his hand, that's when he started to kiss all over my neck.

JM: no mom I'm just looking for something.

His movement started getting even rough but all of the good pleasure was blocked by us being clothed. When he whispered "F*CK, ugh, I'm almost there" that's when my hand landed on his back and started grabbing at his skin. How is his mom not figuring out what's happening right now I thought.
Right when he was going to get off his high he stopped then got up and hung up the phone. I looked at him confused.

JM: I'm gonna go now.

I gave him a "why'd you stop" look.

JM: I'll finish, I jack off to your Instagram pictures anyway.

I covered my face feeling embarrassed. I pecked through my lids and all I saw was a smirking jimin. He then walked off into the bathroom running water. Flash! I saw from the corner of my eye and I looked over at jimin's phone and read the message...

 Flash! I saw from the corner of my eye and I looked over at jimin's phone and read the message

I quickly turned my attention back to jimin when I heard him coming out.

JM: ah, I never thought grinding would feel so good.

He walked over and sat by me while picking up his phone. I stood on my knees and watched him open the message. After reading the message he laid down and closed his eyes.

V: so, that's it?

JM: I'm tired Victoria you kept me up.

V: are you thinking about going?

JM: I don't want to, right now I just want to sleep.

I sat on my knees making a mad face and crossing my arms.

V: why do you still have her number!?

He opened one eye shocked at my mood switch.

JM: what?

V: get rid of her number jimin.

JM: what's wrong with you? Why this all of a sudden?

V: if you want to be with me then delete your her number.

JM: no.

V: do you want to be with me or her jimin?

JM: your being annoying, stop.

V: answer it.

JM: leave me alone.

V: fine. If you don't want to answer me then....

JM: then what?

V: then leave my house.

And with no hesitation or questions jimin grabbed all his things and left. All my emotions were balled up waiting to explode. I knew this wasn't right for me, I knew this wasn't right for me, I knew this wasn't right for me Repeating through my head. 45 minutes later I got a text from Jeongyeon asking about what happened.

 45 minutes later I got a text from Jeongyeon asking about what happened

I honestly didn't want to talk to him at all. Maybe in some girls minds it's OK for your boyfriend to keep talking to their ex because their friends or even best friends but for me that just doesn't pass....