Chapter 36: Chaos

The game went on but jimin couldn't keep drinking forever so he had to do some of the dares like moan akina's name, tell if he's first time was better with her, and even say how many times he's jacked off to her. All of this actually had me all so whelmed up that I had to go to the bathroom to try and calm down. On my way there I heard very sexual noises coming from there. "Ugh namjoon, right there!" A female voice was saying I pecked through the crack of the door and I saw Anna and namjoon screwing each other. I pulled myself away from the door covering my mouth. Thinking about it I then ran back into the living room. I saw Jeongyeon stand up.

JY: time to check on them.

I pulled her arm to sit back down but she pulled away saying I was crazy. I walked to the back with her and when she heard the noises she went  ballistic and kicked the door in.

JY: what the hell!

The two looked in horror and tried to cover themselves. I saw the burning rage in Jeongyeon's eyes and I knew I had to act fast so I jumped and pulled her back before a fight broke out.

JY: YOU DIRTY BASTERED!

Jeongyeon's was projected across the house. She was screaming and yelling. When we got back to the loving room namjoon's pants were back on but his face was flustered just as much as Anna's. Everyone was in shock, not even I have seen Jeongyeon this mad before and I don't think the rest has neither due to their face expressions. I felt bad she looked like she was going to cry until she let the lion out and she charged for Anna.

H: GET HER!

All of the guys caught her when she tried to jump on Anna. Dang it! Jimin was blocking akina who was blocking Anna who was standing and watching like omg your a true monster. The guys took her outside. While I grabbed her bag. "Ugh, but we didn't even finish!" I heard her say.

V: your sick, and disgusting. What's wrong with you.

I said and then left trying to calm Jeongyeon down.

JY: ugh! I can't believe him, so stubborn, so naive.

Then she started crying. I felt so bad, I've never physically fought in my life but I would for my friend especially if they've hurt her this bad. I took Jeongyeon to her house and we stayed there until she fell asleep. When I knew she was completely knocked out I went home myself. I walked all the way home, cold, and in the dark. When I got to the entrance they had the same sign that was there from my first days I was living there "ENTER THROUGH BACK, MAINTENANCE WORK GOING ON". So I went around the back and saw the guys standing there. Hoseok ran up to me asking if she was going to be fine and I told him for now but to just not bother her. I turned my attention from hoseok and saw jimin through his hoodie looking at me. No words, no nothing. "Excuse me" I told hoseok before walking past him to get to the door unlocking it and going through the door. I walked all the way to my apartment door replaying the scene that happened a few minutes ago, and also about jimin. I wasn't just feeling bad for Jeongyeon but also for myself. I opened the door to the apartment grabbed a water from the frig, put some pajamas on then laid down, slowly drifting to sleep....