Chapter 20: Akina

As we where eating I turned my head and saw a familiar face. It was akina!

I hurried and turned back but jimin asked me what I was looking at and saw her.

JM: akina.

He got up and walked over to her table. I looked back to see the conversation.

Jimin P.O.V~
I saw akina and got up to walk to her. She suddenly looked up and smiled.

AK: omg, jimin how are you!

She was so cute and bubbly, that's what I liked about her.

JM: hey, what are you doing her by yourself?

AK: oh I'm not, I'm here with Anna.

JM: ooh OK.

AK: um, who's pretty miss princess looking at?

I turned around to see Victoria was looking at us but hurried and turned her head.

AK: do you know her?

JM: come meet her.

I took akina by her hand and lead her over to me and Victoria's table.

Regular (Victoria) P.O.V~
Jimin caught me looking at him and akina. I had to turn my head but I knew what was going to happen next. Jimin and akina came up in sight.

JM: Victoria have you met akina?

V: no, not officially, hi.

I put on a fake smile and held my hand out for her to shake it.

JM: akina this is Victoria

All she did was look at me and say hu and waved. The tension was in flames. I just didn't like her.

JM: akina (whispers)

AK: well I think I hear Anna so I better go.

JM: oh, yea bye.

She bit her lip and made a flirty eye.

AK: bye.

I watched as jimin sat still looking at her walk away. He looked back at me.

JM: what?!?!

V: jimin do you like her?

JM: I mean like she is a close friend.

V: friends with benefits?

JM: why are you asking me this?

V: why aren't you answering?

We looked at each other and he didn't give me an answer.

V: you know I have to go.

I looked to find my bag and dumb me left it at jimin's apartment.

V: you know what I'm going to have to go back with you, my bag is there.

On our way back up to his apartment the room seemed empty, we walked in and no one was there, all the boys left. I walked to jimin's room and jumped from being scared.

"Jimine-ah SOMEONE IS IN YOUR HOUUUSE"! she screamed. He walked in and looked at us.

JM: LILLY!

"JIMIN"!

She ran and jumped into his arms.

" jim-in who is that laty"?

JM: oh that's Victoria.

"Is she you girlfriends"?

He looked at me and smirked.

JM: yes.

"she'd is very pretty".

JM: I know.

I started to blush and I had to turn away, she was so adorable.

JM: Victoria, this is lilly.

V: hi lilly.

LY: hi!

JM: have you seen a bag Lilly?

LY: yes, It's right here!

She gave him my bag and he handed it to me. Jimin walked lilly to her apartment and I went with. After we where done I walked home and jimin tried to follow but I got to my room by myself. Later that same day jungkook came over and we sat and talked about his singing for awhile. For the next three days I found myself hanging out with jungkook a lot I didn't know but he was starting to be extra flirty and bring me small gifts. I was observing his actions and he thought other wise.

Jungkook was starting to scare me. I would caught him staring once in a while and he would always try and hold me or my hand, jungkook was starting to get more and more attached and I didn't know what to do. One day he invited me out for some dinner....